Si-woon said smiling as she glanced at her husband reminiscing about her pregnancy. when she was pregnant with yoongi she was carving Dekopon oranges. which were 101,437 Korean won per box of six oranges at that time. They were so delicious but very rare at the same time. She use to cry when she didn't get to eat those oranges making her husband cry too.

Yong-sun: God you showed me hell those days.

Yong-sun said making si-woon chuckle.

Si-woon: of course, I would, after all, I was carrying our precious boy.

Si-woon sassed flipping her hair.

Yuna: Gummy smile cat used to be so scared that eomma was gonna take you home.

Yuna uttered looking at si-woon who couldn't help but smile remembering those lovely days. It was chaos every single day. The others who didn't know what they were talking about just stood confused.

Jungkook: what are y'all talking about?

Jungkook asked looking back and forth between his mom and Aunt. Si-woon just shook her head not wanting to be exposed just like that. She did a lot of crazy and embarrassing things during her pregnancy days.

Yuna: you know your mom use to sit in the middle of the hall and cry out loud when we didn't get her Oranges when she was pregnant with yoonie. And this guy used to sit and cry with her as those oranges were not in season here.

Yuna spoke pointing at her brother and unnie. They all stared at the couple imagining the scene which made them burst into laughter.

Si-woon: yah!! Stop laughing!! It ain't so funny!

She huffed rolling her eyes.

Si-woon: you brat! because of you I acted crazy and look you're laughing at the woman who carried you for 9 long months.

Si-woon scolded looking at yoongi.

Yong-sun: you only carried yoon,
but I carried both of you for all those 9 months, don't forget that.

Yong-sun spoke making his wife roll her eyes.

Si-woon: whatever

She mumbled rolling her eyes as she can't deny that her husband took good care of her back then. He didn't even let her walk just like how Jungkook never lets tae on his own. It isn't a surprise that Jungkook is just like him. So protective, After all, his son grew up watching him. So he'll surely be like him.

Si-woon: enough laughing let's go and have lunch, Taebaby aren't you hungry?

She asked making tae nod, rubbing his tummy.

Yong-sun: Nice way to change the subject honey.

Yong-sun mumbled rolling his eyes.
Si-woon just ignored him and lead tae and kook who was sticking to his babies mama to the dining room.

As everyone was moving to have lunch, doyoung planned to sneak out. He didn't have the appetite to eat after knowing he was just played with and had to dine with the same person. After all, he deserves it for being an asshole back then. It's the karma for hurting innocent souls like tae and kook that he's suffering now. He thought, to reduce the self-pity he was having for himself.

Yoongi: young! Hey, where are you leaving buddy?

Yoongi asked with a frown when he saw doyoung sneaking away,

Doyoung: H-hyung I'm not hungry so you carry on.

When doyoung said that yoongi stared at the younger and just sighed.

Yoongi: I know you're not in a good mood, and you're hurt but that's not a reason to skip our family meal buddy, If Tae doesn't find you there he'll be sad.

Yoongi spoke as softly as he can, trying to convince his brother. Doyoung sighed and gave a small smile, nodding his head, deciding to Join the lunch just for his family and Tae's sake.

Time skip~

Hours later~

Right now tae and Jungkook were in their room, half-naked under their sheets. No, they didn't do anything dirty. They were just cuddling skin-to-skin as both wanted to feel each other. The dim lights in the room gave a calming vibe, making it more romantic for the couple.

Jungkook's face was buried in tae's fluffy bare chest, tickling him with his soft breath, while his hands were rubbing the pretty's cute baby bump. Tae's delicate hands were softly caressing the raven's long hair making the bunny hum in contentment. As they were in their sweet bubble, Jungkook broke the silence.

Jungkook: Babies mama

He whispered, his lips brushing against the other's rosy bud raising goosebumps all over the pretty male's body.

Tae: Koo~ It tickles!

Tae whined but koo didn't move an inch. Instead shuffled even closer, pressing his lips further.

Jungkook: You smell really nice babies mama,

Jungkook commented while planting a wet kiss on tae's left bud earning a small whiney moan. The pretty's grip on the raven's hair tightened subconsciously, but the bunny was too much immersed in praising his babies mama's ethereal beauty that he ignored the slight sting. Tae shut his eyes when he felt his hubby's soft smooch on his chest which gradually turned into soft suckling.

Tae: K-koo ah~

Tae moaned as his breathing got heavy due to the immense pleasure his body is experiencing right now. Jungkook softly nibbled on those swollen buds making tae curl his toes and hold onto his hubby tightly. After a while, Jungkook stopped abusing tae's bud and stared at tae's face.

Jungkook: My mind is going crazy when I'm with you babies mama! Tell me what should I do? You're driving me crazy every second! Every daam second I keep falling for you.

Jungkook confessed now looking straight into those pretty almond eyes. Oh no, how pretty can a person be? Like, look at this epitome of beauty lying next to him!! No one in the world can relate to Jungkook right now! Not you nor me. Just him. Just by looking into those eyes, he was once again hypnotised and pulled into kissing those kissable soft rosy lips.

I hope you liked it 💕
3 more chapters left so please hang on lovely people.