chapter 22

A/n pov:

After accessories, they all decided to have lunch and head back home to take a rest and get ready for the party. As they bumped into Mark there they decided to invite him to lunch too. Mark said that he had work at first because he didn't want to interrupt their time together but then when he saw his daughter showing her puppy eyes to stay here with tae and his new friends he didn't have the heart to say no, and the others were more than happy to have both because other than the twins, jimin and Mi-rae every one knew Mark.
Mark was not showing it but he was so happy to join since he can spend some time with tae and get to know more about him.

So now they were walking towards the restaurant and Daisy was amazed to see the twins. They looked exactly the same and it confused who was who. So she just called them unnie. Now the Little girl was walking in between the twins holding their hands. She was very happy to make them her friends as she thought it was cool to be their friends.
Mi-rae was beside yu-jun but she thought it was ye-jun.

Mi-rae: ye-jun did you notice yu-jun didn't give her gift to tae Oppa, do you think she will win this time too?

Mi-rae asked yu-jun thinking that it was ye-jun, tae who was coming behind heard it and started giggling getting the girl's attention when Mi-rae asked him what was it tae spoke.

Tae: I think you got the wrong person, that's not ye-jun.

He said and Mi-rae's cheek tinted due to embarrassment. She looked at yu-jun with a nervous smile who rolled her eyes.

Jimin: Tae tell me now, how do you recognise them every time without mistake?

Jimin who was walking beside tae asked with a pout. Jimin always got them wrong even at dance class.
Tae dramatically cleared his throat and acted like he was about to say something serious. He came near Jimin's ears and whispered.

Tae: secret

He whispered and moved away making jimin give him an annoyed look which made him laugh. Tae loves to annoy jimin a lot, it was funny to watch his annoyed face.

Tae: ok ok don't give me that look, I'll buy you a mochi, baby mochi.

Tae said and jimin glared at him.

Jimin: I'm not a mochi you piece of bread dough.

Tae: bread dough? Really park?

Tae asked laughing annoying jimin even more.

Tae: even if I'm a bread dough I’ll be the prettiest piece of bread dough.

Tae said and flipped his hair.

Jimin just rolled his eyes

Tae: Don't roll your eyes at me park, you know I'm not lying.

He said sassily