chapter 21

A/n pov:

Time skip~

They were done with clothes shopping and was now at the accessories and the most exhausted one was jungkook. He has never done shopping not even with his hyungs. he always does online shopping. And seeing Everyone with full energy made him wonder how on hell they got this much energy and the worst part was he was the one who was carrying all the shopping bags.

They all left him and went inside the accessories session. Not even a minute later a staff came with a trolley for him to keep all the bags.

Tae: Already tired?

He heard tae's voice, he immediately picked the bags and acted like he was exercising with them making tae giggle.

Jungkook: Noo, I'm having fun!!! See.

Jungkook said smiling.

Tae: oh ok I thought to give you company seems like you are already having fun here.

Tae said teasingly and was about to leave.

Jungkook: Taee~ Please don't leave it's boring here~

Jungkook said with a pout and dropped the shopping bags back to the shopping trolley.

Tae: That's what I thought

Tae said snickering.

Tae: Ok ok shall we go to that corner and rest for a while until they come back?

Tae suggested and pointed to a corner where there was a couch jungkook nodded with a smile. Both walked towards the couch and sat.

Jungkook: The grocery shopping was better than this.

Jungkook mumbled.

Tae: That's because I already had the list of what to buy so it was quick. But now They have no idea what they want to buy and the collections here is very good so it takes time for them to chose.

Tae explained making jungkook nod,

Jungkook: why didn't you go with them? You don't want to buy anything else?

Jungkook asked

Tae: I told Minnie to choose anything for me cause we have the same taste and he knows what will suit me.

Tae said smiling at jungkook. Jungkook swears that he didn't Feel Jealous when tae said that jimin knows what will suit him, no he did not.

Jungkook: I too know what will suit you!!

He argued

Tae: ohh someone is Jealous here.

Tae cooed, with that, they began to have small talks mostly tae teasing jungkook and that poor bunny trying to defend himself. Both stopped talking when they heard a voice of a little angel.

Daisy: Taetae~

A tiny girl squealed when she saw tae and ran to him. And tae was surprised to see the little girl here. Her dad was a regular customer at the cafe he previously worked he use to bring this little girl twice a week there to buy her favourite red velvet cake and tae used to serve her every time she comes. They became friends like that.

Tae: Hey baby, you shouldn't be running like this on the tiles floor ok? You may fall and hurt yourself.

He scolded the 5-year-old who pouted. Tae stood up and scooped the little girl in his arms and the girl gave him a cheek peck and hugged his neck.

Daisy: I missed you taetae~

The girl said still hugging his neck Jungkook was watching the two with a smile he didn't know the girl but he found her cute.