chapter 56

A/n pov:

Tae and Jungkook were driving back to kook's mansion. Tae was now back to the shy baby mode, sitting at the corner of the car seat, sticking himself to the door with a shy smile. Jungkook tried to move near his shy shy babies mama but tae kept the gift bags in-between them stopping jungkook

Jungkook: If my babies mama is shy shy who's gonna feed me good? Huh?

Jungkook teased lifting his eyebrows with a small smirk on his lips and just when he was about to remove the bag in-between them they heard someone clearing their throat.

June: You know right? we are still here? And kook for god sake change that look on your face! It's so funny!!

June said making tae giggle at that.

Jungkook: Noona!! Can you stop embarrassing me?

Jungkook asked for the nth time with an annoyed look on his face. whenever jungkook said something romantic or flirty trying to lure his babies mama June would tease and embarrass him. Aish why can't they just leave him to flirt with his love? The world is So cruel to him!!

June: Tae don't fall for that sweet talk!

June warned making tae shyly smile and nod.

Jungkook: babies mama don't listen to her!! She's just jealous that I'm romantic!!

Jungkook huffed glaring at June who began to laugh. Jealous? Bish Her husband is way more cheesier than mozzarella cheese and a hopeless romantic man. Why would she be Jealous?

June: Jealous? Kid, do you know how romantic my husband is? Even now his attention is more on me even when he's driving! You better take classes from him and learn better pick-up lines.

June said rolling her eyes and Chen who was driving the car blushed as he was caught side-eyeing his wife. Shit, when did she notice him? Was he so obvious?

Jungkook: hyung I know you love June noona but please drive the car looking at the road. I don't want to end up in a hospital on my wedding night.

Jungkook said scared for his life.
Chen cleared his throat awkwardly and tried to concentrate on driving. with some bickering back and forth they finally reached the mansion. Chen parked the car and gave the keys to Jungkook.

June: Don't break Taehyungie you brat!!

June teased Jungkook and left with her husband. Dahlia wanted to have a sleepover with her friend Daisy so June left her be as the little girls were having fun. Now Jungkook and tae were left alone. Jungkook without wasting a second lifted tae making the blue head squeal.

Jungkook: God finally!!

Jungkook exclaimed dramatically making tae giggle and hit kook's chest. Jungkook placed a loud smooch on tae's Jaw and began to walk toward the entrance door. When they reached Jungkook told tae to put the security lock password.

Tae: Really koo? You have your birthday date as the password? You silly babies dada!

Tae teased and giggled at his husband's silliness.

Jungkook: It's not because of my birthday love. It was the day I met a lovely angel, got a home for myself, get to have a taste of that angel's sweet lips, and fell in love at first sight.

Jungkook said and his eyes were glowing in happiness making tae fall for his husband even deeper. Oh god is it even healthy to fall for someone so deep? Tae thought.

Tae: Why are you like this koo? I'm not the angel here!! You are the only angel here! My angel.

Tae said with a love-sick gaze cupping Koo's cheek with his free hand, His other hand was holding the gift bag that his soulmate gave him. Tae just wants to give anything in this world for his kookoo bun. He can literally die for his husband, that's how much he loves koo and he can't help but fall even more.