chapter 35

A/n pov:

Tae was waiting for Jungkook's answer patiently. He softly caressed Jungkook's cheek. His thumb traced the tiny scar on his left cheek wondering how he got the scar. He asked him once but jungkook didn't remember how he got the scar.

Tae: Don't want kisses anymore?

Tae asked pouting. Why jungkook doesn't want to tell him what happened? Then something must have really hurt him. And jungkook gulped eyeing tae's lips which were inviting him to have a good taste of it. The lips that can make him forget all the worries of the world. The lips that he can't get enough of.

Jungkook: Tae let me kiss you first then I'll tell you.

Jungkook said leaning forward but tae moved back shaking his head.

Tae: First tell me what happened then we'll kiss.

Tae said making Jungkook sigh and began to tell what happened. He doesn't want to hide anything from tae.
And when tae heard what his aunt said made him very angry. How can she hurt his precious kookie? And for sure he knows doyoung has something to do with this. And she even hurt his Jin hyung which angered him more.

Jungkook: T-tae do you think I killed my parents with my bad luck?

Jungkook asked and his voice trembled a bit when he asked the question. When tae noticed it he moved even closer to jungkook pressing his body more to jungkook's side.

Tae: That's not at all true bun. You are never a bad luck. My life became beautiful after you came kookie. Never believe in such things and overthink okay?

Tae spoke softly. But his mind was thinking of a way to stop his aunt and doyoung. They two are getting out of hands and hurting the two people he loves and adores. He'll make sure he'll teach both the son and mom a lesson.

Tae's pov:

I should talk to my uncle about moving there soon. I can't let that aunt hurt my kookie and jin hyung like this every single day. When I move there I'll make sure to teach them a lesson. How hurt my kookie should have been when he heard hurtful things like these every day?

Jungkook: Even if I'm a bad luck, please don't leave me.

I heard my kookie mumble and it broke my heart. How should I prove to you that I'm never gonna leave your side forever? I must be the one who should be having these kinds of insecurities.
I don't know how I'm going to fight your millions of fangirls and keep you for myself and here you are asking me not to leave you.

Tae: I must be the one to worry about that. There are like a million girls I have to fight for you!!  I don't know if I'll survive the Battle and keep you to myself.

I spoke a bit dramatically to light up the mood. And that seems to work. I heard the most beautiful laughter making me stare at him. How much more do you want me to fall for you kookie!!? I have already fallen deep enough that I can't even think of an escape.

Tae: yah!!! Don't laugh you are increasing my fears!!

I scolded him with a pout and he just tried to stop laughing. What is so funny seeing me struggle!? Mean bunny.

Jungkook: you don't have to worry about fighting with my fangirls. You already won me so it's not that hard to win the silly battle.

See he isn't even denying the fact that I have to fight his fangirl. This guy is scaring me more. I don't know how many more lebeccas I have to fight.

Tae: okay enough with laughing with my misery. Now take me to the place you planned our date.

Jungkook: We can just go shopping. There is nothing special about the place I chose.