chapter 28

A/n pov:

Tae stared at the girl with wide eyes,
He didn't expect the girl to suddenly reveal one of his most precious secret in the worst way ever in front of his lover. And which broke his heart more was when the grip on his waist loosened when the girl said that. Did jungkook believe her words? Is he disgusted? Angry?

Rebecca: I'll see you around master Jungkook~

Rebecca said with a smile and left the place as nothing happened. Tae's confidence just vanished in the thin air, he wasn't prepared for something like this to drop like a bomb. It's a very sensitive topic for him to talk about. He has never revealed this to anyone else except his mom. Not even his siblings. Jin knows this cause he was the one who found this in the first place.
Even when he had a lot of friends he never revealed it to anyone else.

After keeping this secret for all these years he finally found someone he can trust and love with all his heart. And he prepared himself to tell this to jungkook, but then when jungkook didn't show up that day his confidence was once again crushed. And even after that day, jungkook said he would wait for him to open up but now it was too late because it was already revealed.

After standing there in silence tae finally mustered the courage to speak.
But he didn't raise his head from the ground.

Tae: K..kookie I-

Tae started but jungkook interrupted him.

Jungkook: Look at me first

He ordered in his firm tone, but tae didn't have that much courage to face jungkook right now so he shook his head and kept his gaze to the ground.
He was angry at that girl. Very angry. How the fuck did she just reveal something so precious. It was his job to do that. He should be the one to tell it to his lover. And he was sad that he was not the one to say it to jungkook.

As his mind was messing with these thoughts jungkook spoke once again bringing him back from his thoughts.

Jungkook: Now you won't look at me?

Jungkook questioned with a sigh when tae still refused to look at him. Jungkook left tae and went inside the room to get a shirt. When jungkook was looking into the many shopping bags, tae came inside and began to look into the bags for a perfect shirt that would fit jungkook.

Jungkook: what are you doing? Did I ask you to help me?

Jungkook questioned while looking at tae. His tone was still a little bit firm. Not the usual way he speaks to tae.

Tae: I...I'm just trying to help you. You don't have to sound so mean..

Tae mumbled with a pout, looking cute as ever melting jungkook's heart. Tae still didn't look at jungkook.

Tae: Here take this, it will look nice on you...

Tae mumbled and extended a red shirt that will suit jungkook.

Jungkook: Come here, come near me and give it.

Jungkook ordered and tae walked near jungkook having the red shirt in his hands. once he stood next to jungkook he extended the shirt and jungkook took it. After a few seconds of silence, tae began to speak.

Tae: Are you mad at me?

Tae asked since jungkook wasn't talking to him and the silence was killing him. When he didn't get an answer he slightly lifted his head and saw jungkook putting on the shirt buttons with a straight face he once again lowered his gaze down. And after that, there was a thick silence.

Tae: Are you d..disgusted with me kookie?

Tae asked suddenly, his voice cracked when he spoke. jungkook sent a glare when tae asked that stupid question. When He found tae was still not looking at him he grabbed tae's chin and made him look at his face.