They saw Manorama and NK sitting in the living room with Aman.

"Good morning, ASR" Aman wished him.

"Good morning, Aman. Have you guys had coffee?"

"Yeah... just now, Massi gave us coffee" Aman said.

"Do you want me to prepare for you too?" Manorama asked.

"No, aunty...I will ask Hari Prakash to prepare for us" Arnav said and sat on the couch.

Khushi also took a seat, keeping Baby Aun on her lap who was pulling the hair of the Barbie Doll.

"Hari Prakash..." Arnav called him.

HP rushed to him.

"Jee Arnav baba?"

"Get us coffee... before that, call Anu"

"Jee"

Hari Prakash came to Anu's room.

"Arnav baba wants you to come to the living room, bitiya"

"Jee..." Anu walked out of her room.

HP went to the kitchen to prepare coffee.

Anu came to the living room and smiled at everyone formally.

"Why did you call me, Bhai?"

"Just to have coffee with you"

Anu sat next to Khushi and caressed Baby Anu's back lovingly. Baby Anu extended the Barbie Doll towards Anu and said,

"Auuuu... dha"

"Wow, she calls you Anu," Khushi said wondering.

Arnav and Anu also became joyful.

"Maa... na na, ma... Auuu" Baby Anu said palming her chest, like, I'm Anu.

"This is too much Anu... you are the one who called your Bua as Anu..."

Cutting her,

"She could call her but no one..." Arnav said laughing.

"Yeah... only she can call her Bua with her name but we should not..." Manorama said.

"Don't you think this is too much?" Khushi said making a wired face.

"She is not ready to share her name with me but she calls me because only she has the right to call me by that name... am I right little bug?" Anu asked.

Baby Anu gave the doll to Anu. Its hair looked messy completely.

"do you want me to make its hair?" Anu asked.

"Dha..." Baby Anu said.

"You are the one who gifted her the doll. That's why she wants you to do it" Khushi said.

"Hey, little bug, what have you done to this doll? It looked like a prince but you made it like Annabelle" Anu laughed.

Her laughing form made NK smile. No need to say Arnav was noticing it.

Anu removed the hair band of the Barbie doll. Taking the small comb from the Barbie doll set, Anu combed its hair. And then again she put the band in its hair. She gave it back to baby Anu. Taking it from Anu, Baby Anu grinned like a squirrel, showing her front teeth. That made all of them laugh.

Hari Prakash brought them coffee. After having it, Anu stood up.

"I have to take bath, Bhai"

Arnav nodded ok.

As Arnav didn't expect, NK didn't show interest to go out of RM which confused Arnav. Didn't he say on phone; he would meet the girl today? Then why was he sitting at home? Arnav was confused. NK didn't go anywhere until evening. Yet, Arnav waited patiently.

Evening

Arnav saw NK checking a message. His facial expression changed slightly. He stood up from the couch and walked out, saying nothing to anyone.

Arnav came to Anu's room as Khushi was there.

"Khushi, I have to go to AR. I will come back soon" he said.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav rushed out. He saw NK going towards the auto stand. He stopped the auto that crossed RM and sat in it. NK also got into an auto. Arnav waited for him to go. He asked the auto driver to follow his auto when NK's auto started. After thirty minutes of chasing, NK got down in front of a park and went inside after cutting the meter. Arnav silently followed him. NK advanced to a girl who was sitting on the cement bench. She stood up, seeing NK. She must be Rima, Arnav supposed.

Luckily, there was a tree behind them. Arnav came to the tree and stood behind it and heard their talks.

"I can't believe Anu is alive," the girl said.

"I too can't believe she is alive and came home back safely"

"I have decided to go abroad," the girl said.

"Are you afraid, Rima?" NK asked.

Arnav got alerted. So, she was Rima.

"Yes, I'm afraid"

"Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you but I don't want you to face problems because of me"

"I won't face problems... even though the problem arrives I know how to tackle them"

"What would be Anu's condition if she got to know about us? I don't think she could tolerate it"

"Anu will never get to know about us... I won't let her know about it... I will be careful"

"No. NK... I don't want to take a risk... by the way, thank you so much for being with me"

"You don't have to thank me because whatever I did is not only for you but also for me... it gave me satisfaction and happiness... For that, I should thank you"

She smiled.

"You can ask me anything if you want"

She nodded ok.

They turned around only to find Arnav standing, staring at them. NK was shocked to the core as he didn't expect Arnav to be there at that time.

To be continued...