KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE GOD SPEED LOVE PART 1

Start from the beginning

Nagisa:hikari, that's not funny...

Honoka:fujimura-kun.

Nagisa:no way.

Nagisa take look on outside first and seem surprise that shougo as he walk by with kimata on the way to soccer practice.

Hikari:good morning, senpai.

Kimata:good morning.

Nagisa nervous as she was blushed on her face until she accidentally trip over the table in nervous embarrassed. As they notice it.

Yamato(sigh):what are you doing?

Yamato and akane was grab table to stand again as kimata ask them.

Kimata:are you okay?

Akane:oh, it's fine.

Shougo notice that honoka was eating takoyaki.

Shougo:what's this, honoka?eating takoyaki on sunday morning?

Honoka:it's good, you know. Oh, is today a practice game?

Shougo:yes, although i hope it doesn't rain.

Shougo turn back nagisa to greeting to her.

Shougo:misuki-san, good morning.

Nagisa seem surprise his word as she turn away face from him and greeting to shougo.

Nagisa(blushed):thanks.

Kimata:hey, it's about time...

Kimata:oh, right. Well then, see you later!

Honoka:good luck with you game!

Kimata:yeah leave it to me!

Shougo:see ya.

Kimata wave at her as shougo and kimata take off to leave the place to going field.as nagisa going tell shougo something.

Nagisa(nervous):g.. G.. Good luck!

Shougo:thank you.

Shougo thanks to nagisa that she give support to him before she turn back to them and notice that yamato and others laughed at nagisa.

Nagisa:what?

Akane:oh, nothing.. Right, honoka?

Honoka:nagisa, you're cute...

Yamato:yeah... I think that you embarrassed that because you saw shougo as you fall in love with him.

Nagisa:hey, what's that supposed to mean? Sheesh...

Nagisa stand up as she go toward the sink that she want washed on her mouth.as honoka remembered something and turn back to yamato.

Honoka:by the way, yamato-san, did naoki-san still busy on the oversea?

Yamato:yeah. I call from him that he was going travel around the world. Just like asean and Europe and others too.

Hikari:wow, that's amazing that he travel all the around world.

Yamato:that's right.he might he not came back from japan.

Before honoka notice that akane was wear diamond necklace on her neck.

Honoka:oh, akane-san, is that a diamond?

Akane:ah, did you finally notice it?

Nagisa:diamonds?

Nagisa eagerly return and everyone gusher over how pretty the necklace is.

Akane:for my birthday, you see.