Tragedy

Hey guys this is another story.... i havent uploaded some in a while so here you are... i hope you like this story :)

Vote?

Comment?

Like?

Amalia is the picture to the right

Here you Go

Chapter 1: Tragedy

Boring I thought as Mrs. Jenks kept talking about mythology. It was an interesting subject but still boring when she droned on and on in her monotone voice. I was staring out the window at the sunny day before me. I wished I could be out there. Just relaxing but noooooo! I have to be here and do this stupid work and to make matters worse I need to use the ladies room.

"And now ladies and gentleman now I want you to...." she never got to finish since the bell went for the end of the day. I almost let out a huge shout of happiness but instead of that I just grinned and gathered my stuff

"Good bye Ms. Morgan" I waved and bolted for the toilet. A few people gave me odd looks as I rushed in but I ignored them and did my business. Coming out of the toilet I glanced at my reflection and all I saw was my mother but a younger version. There were differences though. I wish that I had mum's darker honey blonde hair than my own blonde and I wished that my eyes were the exact same shade as blue however I knew mine were darker than hers. Sighing I headed out of the school and started a leisurely walk home. I used to be afraid to go home since mum and dad would be arguing the whole time but then last year they finally called it quits. I hated the fact that my own father would move out and leave me here to deal with my little brother and my mother. Dad moved to some dreary town while mum stayed in sunny California. I never visited my dad since I wasn't over the divorce and I still didn't forgive him. Gordy was too young to know what was going on but I knew. I used to hear them always fighting at night ever since I was eight years old. They fought for over eight years and then decided to get a divorce.

Mum got full custody of me and Gordy because she said that my dad was not a responsible man and had no discipline. So the judge being a weird old guy believed mum and her lawyer crushed dad's. Her lawyer was an asshat and I had to see him every other day since he was now dating my own mother.

I reached my house and glared at it. Too many bad memories. The house was like a modern day house with two levels and was pure white with a patio around the front. The house had pretty gardens that flowed down the path. It was like a typical perfect family house. I hated it.

When I walked in it seemed eerily quiet. I frowned because usually I hear Gordy talking non-stop and I hear mum humming but today there was nothing.

"MUM?!" I yelled. There was no answer. I looked in the kitchen and saw that she had been baking because there was all the ingredients but the batter was not finished. I frowned again and walked around the first level of the house.

"MUM?! GORDY?!" I yelled. There was nothing. I went upstairs and walked to mum's room. I opened the door and there was nothing there. I walked to my room and it was empty. I made my way to Gordy's room and opened the door. What I saw made me scream. Both mum and Gordy were dead. There was blood on the wall over his 'big boy bed' and he was in his bed while mum was on the floor with blood down the front of her blouse. I screamed again and ran to find the phone. I rang the police and it only took them ten minutes to get here. I was escorted outside while they checked the house and I was in so much shock that I refused to cry. Then the police came and asked me what happened. I didn't know. They said it looked like a savage animal had killed them. but all the doors were locked. I was taken the hospital to be checked for any signs of damage.

I was kept in the police station with the officers for my safety. The next morning my dad arrived. He found me and tried to hug me but I was still in a kind of shock to move. I haven't had an ounce of sleep since I found them because that is what I see when I close my eyes. I see the lifeless bodies of my family. I was eighteen and I spent it in the Police station. Dad had wished me a quick one and then turned to the officer when I didn't respond

"She's still in shock" the officer said eyeing me sympathetically

"After the funeral I will take her with me" dad replied. he was holding me tightly.

The funeral was packed and people kept giving sympathies even though they had no idea what I was going through. I ignored them and then it was time for the wake. That was worse because people kept trying to comfort me but it wasn't working.

Two days after the funeral I was on a plane heading to this random place with dad. I had my IPod in my ears and I refused to talk. I was in too much pain. The plane ride was four hours and when we landed I felt my nose scrunch up in disgust.

"You see that castle on that hill?" he asked. I looked to where he was pointing and saw this massive castle that looked long forgotten and sad. I nodded

"They say that Dracula lived there" he said in a spooky voice. I threw him a look and he smiled sadly. He grabbed all my bags and we headed to the waiting car. It took us to his house which was one storey with a small porche and no garden. Just bright green grass. He led me up the porch steps and into the house which was nicely decorated but it looked like he was hardly here. He put my things in a spare bedroom and then said that the rest of my furniture would arrive in a few days. Mum had left the house to me in her will which surprised me and it seemed to anger her new boyfriend which made me want to grin smugly. Outside looked depressing.

"Ok so kitchens down the hall, bathroom down to the left, lounge room was to the left when we walked in. and I have one rule. Don't go wandering in the woods. It isn't safe" he said and then he shut my door and left me to it.

I looked out my window and saw it faced the east which is where that creepy castle was. It somehow looked inviting. I don't know why but it reminded me of something. I shook it off and unpacked. Dad called me down to dinner and we ate delivered pizza.

"So how are you going?" he asked after a few slices.

"Fine" I said quietly. He nodded and then grabbed himself another piece.

"So school here doesn't start for another month so you have some free time" he said conversationally. I didn't even know where I was to be honest. After dinner I changed into my jammies and climbed into the bed. It was warm. I sighed and fell asleep.

"Your here!" someone called to me. His voice was hypnotic. Just like his eyes. But I didn't know who he was. I turned around and saw him hidden in the shadows

"Who are you?"I called. He stepped out and made me gasp. He was extremely good looking. He had soft brown hair that matched his eyes and he was tall, slim but built and he had a flawless face. He was beautiful.

"All in good time. I have waited for you" he said lowering his head. I frowned and then backed up when he came closer. He reached for me but suddenly the scene changed and I was in my house but there was nothing there. No furniture, no people and no walls. I was confused.