"Well good for you then." Jisoo said annoyed. He wanted the whole ordeal to be over already. He and Seokmin walked pass the woman as she walked inside.

Jisoo let out a sigh of relief. "Finally that's over. She was here yesterday too. A very persistent lady I guess. She keeps saying that she's mine and Jeonghan's mother but I honestly don't know. I don't really remember her at all."

"Well let's just forget about her for now and focus on having fun on our date. Yeah?" "Yeah okay. That sounds good to me." "Okay let's go then."

They made their way to leave for the village. Though it didn't take long for them to get there they wanted to be there as soon as possible.

"So what do you wanna do when we're there?" "Mmm.. I'm not sure, you decide." "How about we check if our clothes are done at that tailor ship then just walk around and buy a few things." "Yea sure. I'm okay with that."

When they arrived in the village they headed straight to Soonyoung's tailor shop. "Excuse me?" A boy in front of the shop turned around. "Is Mr. Soonyoung busy right now?" The boy answered, "Not really. If you want I can go get him for you right now." "That would be lovely."

The young man walked into the shop and came out a few minutes later with Soonyoung. "Your Majesty! Lovely to see you two this morning. I thought you were gonna come later so I didn't prepare your clothes for you. They are finished I just need to bundle them up so it's easier to carry them around." "Oh wonderful! If you can we would love to take them now." "No problem! Samuel if you can come help me please?"

The boy followed him inside while the two princes decided to sit in the lounge area and wait for them.

They returned a few minutes later each having a bundle in their hands.

"Here you go. This one is Prince Seokmin's and the other is Prince Jisoo's." "Thank you so much. How much would this be?" "Oh no no! You don't have to pay! Think of it as a thank you gift for taking the time to come by my shop." "Are you sure." "Positive! Now if you don't mind I have to head back to working on another client's dress. It was nice to see you again! Come on Samuel I'm going to need your help with this."

The two princes bid their goodbyes to them and headed outside.

They headed to a lady with a cart of fruit and asked for a little bit of each before paying and continuing to walk around.

They talked about everything and anything while sometimes stopping to buy street food, jewelry, and other things they thought would be nice to have.

Time had passed and it was now late into the day when they finally decided to eat some dinner.

They headed towards the noodle place they ate at the last time they were here. Just because Seokmin promised Jisoo last time that they would.

"Ooh they added more tables since last time." "Wow but it's only been a week?" "You guys made this place very popular after you stopped by here last week." A young guy, who appears to be barely older than 30, says as he approaches them.

"I'm Baekhyun. The owner of this noodle shop." "Oh well nice to meet you Mr. Baekhyun." "Please just call me hyung. How about I get you two a nice table inside?" "Oh thank you. That would be lovely." Joshua thanks the man as they follow him inside.

He leads them to a table near the back of the shop that was near the cook and away from most people so they could have their privacy. "Here's some water for you guys. do you want to order now or do you want more time to think about it?" "We'll order now." "Okay."

They tell him their orders and he then leaves to tell the cook before going and checking in with other customers.

They didn't have to wait long for their food, though it didn't really matter to them how long it took.

They chatted while they ate, making sure they didn't choke when laughing at something the other said. After a while they had finished their food and started to head back to the edge of the village to be picked up and taken home.

As they were walking Seokmin had a very important question for Joshua. "So.. how was today?" "It was nice. I really enjoyed it." "Well that's good..after this date.. does it mean we're dating now?" "Uh.. yeah I guess so."

They both became shy and awkward the rest of the walk and even on the ride back they weren't sure what to say.

They stopped at Kingdom Sapphire first; Seokmin had walked Joshua up to the main doors and said his goodbyes. As he went to turn around Joshua grabbed his arm and pulled him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you for today. I had a really great time being with you. I'll see you soon." He heads inside right after.

Seokmin stands there in complete shock for a few seconds before heading back to go home.

———————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~