11

"Third POV"

A week passed with them ignoring each other as much as they could. It was killing Haerin inside to not be with Y/N and Y/N's condition was getting worse and worse. She's sensitive whenever people get too close, she wouldn't let anyone touch her, and she would isolate herself from everyone. Even Hanni and Minji, her two best friends. They all could feel it, Y/N was slowly sinking deeper and deeper into depression and it wasn't too long till she totally close herself off to the world.

Minji and Hanni could no longer take it and they stormed towards the house where Haerin and Y/N both lived, but they never get out of their rooms. 

Minji rang the doorbell over and over again until someone came to the door, and that someone was Haerin. 

"What do you want Minji," Haerin looked at her.

"Hey, Kang Kitty."

"Stop that, I don't go by that anymore."

"We're just here to put a stop to you guys. From what I heard Y/N will be moving out from here and she's going to the countryside to find her mother.

"W-what? She didn't tell me that...", Haerin stuttered.

Minji smirked at Hanni. Their plan was working.

"Oh yeah, she didn't care about you anymore. Plus she didn't want to bother you when she was such a burden. Oh my, the horror! She was so sad and said that she wanted you to live happily without her."

"How could I be happy without her? I just don't understand how to communicate with her... I'm tired of everything."

Minji's expression softened, "Haerin, I know you should be the one being taken care of and everything, but Y/N needs you, just like you need her. Can't you see? When you guys are together, none of y'all has mental issues. The moment you guys separate, one lives in depression, getting worse by the day, and then, the other one is trying to bury herself with work to forget."

"Seriously Haerin, you guys are worse than me and Minji. At least we talk and communicate, if anything doesn't work, I'll just kiss her and make her listen." 

Haerin and Minji gawked at the shorter girl. 

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Haerin and Minji shook their heads as fast as they could.

"Haerin, you have it inside you. You know how to fix this, you just need to calm down, take some time and then you will find the answer you're looking for!" 

"Okay bye now, Minji and I have to run some errands! By next week you better get Y/N to stay, if not, you may never see her again."

"W-what? N-no... WAIT!"

But it was too late, the two girls were too far to hear her, leaving Haerin stumped at the door. 

"Haerin POV"

Minji and Hanni just said Y/N is leaving... In a week? And I'm supposed to stop her? What can I do? 

I walked towards the stairs, shoulders slumped. 

I'm so tired and stressed from everything, can I just end it all...

Y/N's life is better without me anyway... 

All we do is fight and fight.

Drama after drama.

Minji and Hanni don't seem to have any drama.

They're so happy with each other.

Gah... whatever, I'm going to lie on my bed.