2

"Y/N POV"

I groaned and opened my eyes, blinking rapidly to get my vision back. The first thing I saw was a white ceiling and I tried to sit up when I heard, "Hey, easy there, you passed out from exhaustion and your friends were worried. But they had classes so they had to go back. Oh right, the girl you were carrying, two girls came by crying and were apologizing? But they went back to class too. She should be waking up soon." 

I looked toward the voice and saw Dr. Park, her gentle smile made me feel better and I leaned back into the pillow, my leg muscles jerking every now and then. I look over to my side and what i saw awed me. Haerin was beside me, eyes closed and I was admiring her beauty... But did i mention how much of a cat she reminds me of?

I looked down and notice something purple just peeking out of her sleeve as I tried my hardest to sit up and walk over. Dr. Park shook her head, gave up trying to stop me, and pulled a chair for me to sit down and she left the room. I smiled in appreciation at her and pulled Haerin's sleeve up trying to see what that purple thing was.

I widened my eyes at what I saw. Purple mixed with green bruises! An uncontrollable anger rose deep within me. I clenched my fist and tried to find more bruises when I realized she was clutching something. I pried her hands off it and saw a sketchbook. Being the curious one, I opened it and saw doodles. From very childish ones to very weird ones. These must have been her doodles from when she was young till now. My gaze soften and suddenly, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I close the sketchbook and looked at her.

"Third POV"

Haerin slowly opened her eyes, confused about her surroundings, white was all she could see. Anxiety started creeping in as she felt tears welling up in her eyes. Suddenly she felt someone touching her, she screamed and scrambled as far as she could from the touch.

"Hey, hey, you're fine. I'm not going to hurt you, I got you." Y/n sounded out. Haerin turned to look at Y/n. Y/n reached in an attempt to hold Haerin and calm her down but Haerin started whimpering and backing away. Y/n stopped and backed away, "okay, okay I'll stop. I'm not going to hurt you. Breathe Haerin. Breathe."

Haerin started breathing heavily and Y/n panicked, she started screaming for Dr. Park when Danielle came rushing in, hugging Haerin as Haerin started crying in her arms.

Danielle: "Oh my god Haerin, I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!! forgive me okay? Oh my god, I can't believe this happened again."

Danielle said to Haerin while stroking her hair, soothing her. It was clear that Danielle was crying due to her voice cracking and Y/n stood there, shocked at what she was seeing. Haerin was hugging Danielle. What happened to the girl backing away from her touch and having that anxiety attack just now? Y/n furrowed her eyebrow trying to make sense of what was going on when she heard a voice say, "it's because she's the only one that Haerin allows to touch her besides me."

Y/n turned around to see a girl walking in and toward her. "Hi unnie, I'm Hyein. Haerin's younger sister." Y/n nodded and was about to ask a question when Hyein continued, "My sister Haerin... She's not like the rest of us, She has autism and it breaks my heart to see her always getting bullied... It's not the first time this happened, we had to move from our last neighborhood because it was so bad she almost cut everyone out."

Y/n patted Hyein on the shoulder and squeezed it trying to comfort the crying younger girl. Suddenly, Haerin started panicking again, breathing heavily, shouting, "MY SKETCHBOOK, MY SKETCHBOOK I HAVE TO GET IT BACK, LET ME GO, AAAHHHHHH!!! LET ME GO!!!" Danielle was shocked at the outburst, instantly letting the girl go and Haerin ran out of the infirmary trying to reach the rooftop. Y/n ran out after her, "KANG HAERIN!!! COME BACK I HAVE YOUR SKETCHBOOK!!"