1

"Y/N POV"

" RRrringgggg!!!"

I reached for my phone trying to turn off my alarm to stop that blasted nightmare-sounding noise. After many tries, I finally found my phone and I opened my eyes and turned off what I could make out as the button to stop the alarm.

I stretched in bed, letting out sounds of satisfaction, and rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of my eyes. It's Monday which means
there are classes and honestly Monday is the worst day of the week. Weekend fun and bam! right back to reality on Monday... What makes it even worse is that I have classes at 8 am and I have to wake up at 7 to get ready... WAY TOO EARLY ㅠㅠ

Mom: "Y/n!! wakey wakey, wash up, and come downstairs for breakfast!".

"I'm up!! be down in 20.". I replied as I washed up, put on my uniform, and went downstairs to prepare for school.

After breakfast, I heard knocks on the door. I opened the door to find two beauties. "Oh to the delight of my eyes, two beauties. How may I be of assistance." I said while wiggling my eyebrows at them. "Can we come in oh beautiful princess? or are we to stand out here?" We kept eye contact for a few seconds and burst into laughter. These two beauties are my best friend since birth. Kim Minji and Pham Hanni. I invited them in and told my mom, "Mommy? Minji and Hanni are here, I'm going to walk to school with them so you just go to work okay? I don't need you to drop me off."

Mom: "Okay darling, have an amazing day in school, and remember I love you."

The walk to school is 20 minutes long, which normally I would grumble about it but with Minji and Hanni, I'll gladly walk because we have so much to talk about!

Hanni: "Hey Y/n did you hear what everyone is saying? There are going to be 3 new transfers in our school! and 2 of them are in our class!! I heard they are really pretty and Ooo I can't wait to meet them."

Minji: "Oh my gosh bro, I heard about it, I think today is the day they come right??"

Me: "Calm your gay asses down and let's get to school, we don't want to be late as student council members now do we?"

We walked to school while talking about random topics and once we reached, everyone said good morning to us. Heh... what can i say, Minji, Hanni, and me.. We are kind of popular with our grades, looks, and also being student council members. After saying good morning for the nth time, I finally got to my seat at the back of the class, right beside the window where I like it! I took in a breath of fresh air and prepared the materials needed for class.

After 15 minutes, everyone settled down and Mrs. Lee our teacher walked in with two new students.

Mrs. Lee: "Good Morning class, before I start the lesson, I'm going to introduce two new classmates, Kang Haerin and Danielle Marsh. Say hi!"

I looked up to see Mrs. Lee addressing the class and I shifted my eyes and saw two beautiful girls. One that looked like a Cat and one that looked... not Korean?

Haerin: "H-h-hi.. I-i..."

The girl whose name is Haerin stuttered and struggled to get her words out.

Danielle: "Good Morning everyone! My name is Danielle Marsh, I'm so excited to be classmates with you guys and this is Kang Haerin! I'm sure she's excited too!"