chapter 3

- "her exe" Carina spotted with a disgusted look.

---

- "Dr. DeLuca, I need you" said Avery, making the brunette react and turn the two captains towards her.

- "who is the tall brunette?"

- "a doctor"

- "you can afford it in Seattle!"

- "she's a doctor who created an operating room on wheels in Italy and she's basically trying to set it up in the United States, she started with New York and Los Angeles... And now I have her on my tail for six months".

- "in the second best station in the state?"

- "you wanted them to do what you are two hundred and seven thousand people in Tacoma we are seven hundred and forty-five thousand... They weren't going to send something that expensive to your house"

- "she's not bad" Charlotte turned to look her up and down.

Maya had turned around and Carina was crouched down with her back to them, her butt in the foreground.

- "I can't stand her."

-"I don't mind her hanging out in my station for six months... I would even go to the communal showers for her".

- "I'll leave her to you gladly"

- "oooh, doesn't it fit in your wednesday night plan, to have a bomb like that under your nose every day ?"

- "fortunately there are three of them, I wouldn't have it under my nose every day"

- "What, there are three of them?"

- "no the other two are less..."

- "so she's hot?!"

- "are you free tonight?"

- "it's saturday..."

- "and so you have something against Saturday?"

- "I can't ... It's my mother's birthday".

- "would you leave me for..."

- "she's my mother Bishop she gave birth to me... But believe me, seeing you in the outfit I left her body, I've been dreaming of nothing else since our little getaway."

- "tonight is the night I need"

- "if I didn't want to benefit from your know-how I would say that doctor 'first care' pleases you"

- "and yet you say so"

- "and your new girlfriend hasn't heard of Medic one?"

- "she is there when Medic one doesn't want to intervene"

- "wow ... Have you been briefed?"

- "I start talking like her, and she's only been here five days..."

Carina had gotten up and looked in the direction of Maya again, who was still chatting with Charlotte.

She looked as if someone was trying to steal what was hers.

The wounded had started to arrive in greater numbers and Maya had gone to check on Carina.

-"We're going to take this young man to St. Anne's."

-"No, we need you here."

- "but it wasn't a question, these are burns, Victoria and Travis can take care of them and so can Aid because of the twelve. He needs surgery. So yes, we take him to St. Anne's and come back"