"Want to go somewhere else? We are in the middle of a hallway and class will end soon." Remus said and she nodded, letting go and he lead her trough the hallway, to his classroom. She looked down when students started to fill the halls and hoped no one saw how she looked.

When Remus opened the door to his classroom, curious first years stated at them and Diana turned away from them. "Are you alright, Professor?" One of them asked and she couldn't say anything. "You're all free to go, just read page 10 to 13 of your books and you'll be fine." Remus said and lead Diana trough the crowd.

He sat her down and gave her a tissue. She wiped away her tears and blew her nose. "I need to go to my class, t-their probably already there." She stood up and Remus sat her back down. "Stay here, drink some water and calm down. I'll take over your class." He said.

Normally Diana would have obligated but she just nodded and grabbed another tissue. Remus bid her goodbye and hurried out the classroom.

Outside a few of the first years lingered and looked at him curiously but he just ignored them and walked to Diana's classroom. When he got there, he found the fifth year Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.

"Where's Diana?" One of the Weasley twins asked and Remus raised his eyebrows. "I think you mean professor Sardothien. She's not well and I'm taking over the class." He explained. "Now get to your homework please." He said and sat down and Diana's desk.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Diana sat at Remus Desk, her knees hugged to her chest, trying to even her breathing to stop the crying.

Diana walked to the tree at the black lake, looking down, having one point where she was going.

Dorcas pointed as she was walking up and she was greeted with smiles and Evan cracking a joke. She didn't say anything and sat down, next to Regulus and just hugged him, her face hidden by her hair.

"Diana, is everything alright- are you crying?" Regulus hugged her back and realised she was shaking and sobbing. He pulled back a bit and tilted her head with his hand on her chin.

His stomach sunk when he noticed the bruise on her forehead and the cut on her cheek. "What happened? Who did that." He asked and she shook her head and burried her face in the crook of his neck.

He held her tightly and the others looked curious and worried. "What's wrong?" Pandora asked worried, laying a hand on Diana's shoulder in comfort.

"Show them, love." Regulus whispered in her ear and she shook her head. "Day." He stroked her back. She looked up at him and he nodded to the rest. She turned to face the others and they looked at her in horror.

Pandora immediately grabbed water from her bottle and looked around for a cloth she could use, she eventually used her thin scarf and put water on it, holding it to Diana's cut.

Barty balled his fists. "Who did that." He demanded and Diana's lips trembled. "It was Mulciber and- and Snape." She said and Barty stood up immediately.

"Now they've done it." He tried walking away but Evan stopped him. "Stop, what are you going to do, I understand but let's think for a second, is it practical to hit back?" He asked and Barty looked personally attacked.

"Yes! Yes it is practical to hit back, look what they did to her!" He pointed at Diana who was being aided by Pandora and calmed down by Regulus. "What are you going to do? Turn them into ferrets?" Evan asked.

"You know what? Good idea." Barty walked away and Evan hurried after him. "At least just hit them! If you use your wand you'll get more trouble!" He called.