𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚. 💪

Start from the beginning

"Well unfortunately ma'am, We don't have any kimono in store that will fit you. Your body proportions are... unique, especially your height. We could custom make you a kimono that will fit you. However it would take a while for it to be prepared and it would cost more."

"That's fine, I really want a kimono that looks like that."

"Alright then, the kimono will probably be ready in a month or 2, no more than 4 months. How else can I assist you today?"

"I would like to look at the hairpins please."

"Of course, ma'am. Follow me."

The lady ended up having the help me do hairstyles with the hairpin(s), and gets this.

THE HAIRPINS WERE DISGUISED AS STABBY STABBY WEAPONS, LIKE SOME OF THEM WERE THIN AND SHARP LIKE A NEEDLE. THEY EVEN HAD HAND FANS THEY WERE SHARP, LIKE DOUMAS FROM DEMON SLAYER.

Obviously I bought some.

Anyways, I left the store, a little sad that none of the kimonos could fit me, but a least I got a sick hand fan, and some sharp fashionable hairpins. I'm chilling😎.

Then, a miracle happened, I saw Gaara. I waved at him aggressively, and ran towards him.

"Hey Gaara! I finished business with the Kazekage and he gave me a free apartment, how kind is that? Also I found out who's training me! Someone named Kori, anyways! Do you wanna hang out?" I asked, smiling at him brightly,

Am I doing too much? Maybe, hopefully he isn't annoyed by me, I get way too excited when I see someone I know.

"...okay. Where do you want to go?"

"Hmm, I'm kind of hungry, can you pick a place to eat at? I don't know which ones are good."

He nods, I follow after him.

"So, why do you carry that gourd on your back?"

".. It carries my chakra-infused sand.."

"Cool! So like, you can make it do anything you want it too?"

He nods,

"Wooah! So cool, can you demonstrate?"

Sand comes out of the gourd, its turns into a rose, somehow, the rose was very detailed.

"Ooo! So pretty!" I look at it closely. Gaara takes the rose and hands it to me.

"...Here.." His head is turned the other way, but I still notice the pink dust on his cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle,

I take the rose out of his hand, then hold his hand with my free hand.

He flinches a bit, looks down at our hands, then he looks back up at me, who is smiling uncontrollably.

"You're so cute, do you know that?"

The pink dust becomes red as it grows bigger on his cheeks, he looks away, I silently laugh to myself.

'This must be where we're eating at."

We walk in and is greeted by a waitress.

"Hello, welcome! Thank you for choosing to eat here. Just two?"

Gaara and I both nods, The waitress looks at both of us, and smiles.

"Would you two be interested in our couples discount? You can order anything on the menu for half it's price."

I look at Gaara who was looking at me,

'A discount is a discount.'

"Yes please."