You Lost The Gift He Gave You

Start from the beginning

Standing up abruptly, you quickly took your phone and dashed out of the house not noticing your mom calling out to you because she saw how horrified you look. In the end, she could only call your boyfriend and told him what happened as she can't leave the house.

You ran without a care with your surroundings but people were looking at you muttering with each other because they saw a girl running desperately while crying. Anyhow, other people weren't your concern at the moment and the only thing in your mind was the gift.

*THUD*

"Ouch," you exclaimed when someone bumped into you which made you sit on your butt. You looked up to see a tall familiar guy.

"IT'S YOU!" you pointed at him, raising your voice in excitement. He stared at you while his eyes narrowed.

"My (gift)! It was you I bumped into earlier. I was looking for you!" he stretched out his hand to help you get up which you accepted.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. H-" his words were cut off by someone screaming your name.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI!!!" Kise said running towards you and hugging you protectively as he glared at the stranger.

"Kise. Let me go," you tried to get his hand off but his grip tightened.

"(First name)cchi. What did I do wrong? Please don't break up with me! I love you so much!" he cried out which made you and the stranger paused in confusion.

You badly wanted to hit this guy but because of your short hands, you can't reach him. So, you looked at the stranger and mouthed, hit him. He was surprised but seeing things got out of hand, he did what you asked.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Kise's hug unconsciously loosened with the sudden action of the man. Taking this as an opportunity, you easily escaped from him and smacked his head.

"Idiot! I was here 'cause I was looking for him since he has the gift you gave me and luckily he still has it. See?" you pointed at the man while he held out the gift, confirming your statement.

"Waaah! I'm so sorry!" Kise bowed repeatedly to the man which made him a bit uncomfortable. You took Kise away signaling at the stranger that he's free to go.

"Oh. I'm sorry!" - he said and bowed to the man. You sighed as you were relaxed he didn't hurt the man. After he handed it to you, Kise walked you home.

You sighed helplessly when the stranger left unable to comprehend what just happened. Kise offered to send you home which you just nodded in response.

"By the way, why are you here?" you snapped out from daze when you realized you didn't even tell him about the incident.

"Your mom was worried over the phone and she explained it in a way like you're about to break up with someone! Then I saw you with another man which is why I misunderstood everything!" he cried out which made you pat his head with sympathy.

"(First Name)cchi!" he called out pouting. You chuckled at his cute reaction but you teased him more.

Midorima

You were panicking once you realized that the gift given by Midorima was missing. You remembered bumping into a stranger at that time, thinking it must've gotten onto him, it might've dropped near there or worse, he stole it.

You immediately left the house and ran towards the location not until you saw your tsundere boyfriend headed towards you making you stop on your tracks.

"Shin-chan? Where are you going?" you looked at him confused as you try to hide the unsettling feeling you have because of the lost gift.

"I forgot something in your house nanodayo." he said pushing up his glasses. You looked at his empty hand noticing how he's not holding his lucky item for the day.