{C7} Return of the Ninja

TW: uuuuuh slight mention of blood ig, not rlly that much tbh

~~~~={Lloyd's POV}=~~~~

"Ok guys, I've got some good news and I've got bad news." I slammed my hands onto the table. My ninja friends were all sitting around a dilapidated table located in my father's basement. Or more specifically, Vinny's basement. (Garmadon occasionally bunks with Vinny whenever he gets fed up with us at the monastery, and he doesn't have his own place because no one is really keen on hiring an Oni)

Zane walks up to the table. "The good news is that we have located where the time fluctuation was. We also found Acronix's location."

Nya jumped in, "Did you retrieve their location?"

"Well...." I rub my arm in guilt, "Uh..."

Zane replied. "We found Acronix-"

"Great!" Kai smiles, "I've got some unfinished business with those two."

"Uh, that's the thing..." How do I put this? "Acronix isn't that big of a deal..."

"Acronix... doesn't pose a threat to us anymore."

"Wait-"Kai took a slice of pizza, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah," Nya squinted, "Last time we met them, they kidnapped both me and Kai's parents for 14 years."

Cole looked up from the pizza he was eating, "What happened to them, and the time blades! They just stopped working?"

"He's uhm," How do I explain I found out that he isn't really a bad guy anymore after I kinda beat him up in front of his kids.

"Out of commission." Zane jumps in.

"Yeah! But just Acronix though."

Cole looked at us, puzzled, "What do you mean? Did he get injured or something?"

"Well not really..."

"Did he go to jail?"

"Is he in a time loop?"

"Did he DIE?"

"Did he stub his toe?" Jay asked.

"Nonononno." I shook my head "Nothing like that!"

"Finding out what happened to Acronix is not a priority. All we know is that he doesn't have his powers, and he's not causing any trouble!"

"But that's not what I wanted to tell you guys about! The real thing we need to worry about is Krux. He's going solo and is up to his old tricks again!"

"Krux? How old is he now?" Nya said.

Zane rubbed his chin, "Probably as old as he was when last met him. Most likely he didn't age."

Kai slammed his fist on the table, making it rock, "Where is he?"

"I dunno."

"I can't find his position. He ran far away after he opened up a time vortex. We'll have to wait for him to make his move."

He sighed. Nya rested her head on her arm in defeat. I didn't want to wait for Krux to strike either.

"Ok yes," Jay butted in, "but what happened to the Elements of time?"

"They-" I rubbed my head, trying to recall what happened, "Well actually-"

Master Wu walked down the stairs, holding a cup of tea. "The new masters of time are in hiding."