Welcome To The Forest

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile Orb was working on Monkey Egg, swearing up a storm and insulting WaterGuy's mother when he heard something from inside the ship. When he went to check it out, it appeared as though the hologram projector was barely transmitting a message from FM. After kicking it hard enough, it started working again, with FM saying: "Attention agents, we just had word that an enemy airship is heading towards the forest at high speed, and by the pace it's going it might actually catch up to you. That vehicle belongs to some of the most notorious criminals out there, the Mudassassins." Orb was ready to call Elika on her MEE6 when he realized that his was busted from the crash. "In any case, be careful and don't show them mercy, because they won't show you any. They already plowed through 13 ships on their way to their destination, and they won't hesitate when it comes to hurting government officials...I..El-" the hologram started glitching again, before shutting off completely. Before Orb could turn around and go tell his team, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his side. Expecting he was stabbed from behind he turned around only to find nobody was there. For a split second he started doubting if this wound was also inflected upon him when they crashed, but that thought soon dissipated from his mind when his helmet-face suddenly cracked, with the crack increasingly growing as if someone was stabbing it repeatedly. Before it completely broke, Orb pushed away whatever was in front of him, thinking he was dealing with an invisible threat, and he was right since he felt something. Before this invisible man could run away, he noticed something stuck to his chest, they were a few of Orb's BLOONS which almost immediately made him start floating. Now stuck to the ship's roof, Orb could finally have a word with this guy, all while pointing a canon he got from the ship at him: "You must be one of those Mudassassins. Stupid name by the way. I thought you were supposed to be all strong and smart, so why the hell did you go for the more DURABLE part of my body when you could have just stabbed me in the chest or something genius?"

"Uh...I don't know really. I just usually go for the face. I didn't think it through. Also I'm Skele, nice to meet you." said the invisible man

Orb: "We're off to a fantastic start. Alright Skele, if you don't want to have a hole in your stomach you better tell me where you friends are."

Skele: "I uhh..I don't really know. I just turned this invisibility thingy on as soon as we landed and I ventured out on my own. I guess this is why they put a tracker on me. They say I'm stupid, is that true?"

Orb: "I don't see why- wait did you say a tracker?"

Skele: "Uh oh..maybe I wasn't supposed to say that yet."

Skele then threw a nitro-boosted dagger at the canon's mouth, rendering it useless. Before he could throw a second one, Orb activated his jetboots, dragging him across the roof and driving him out of the ship. While he was being carried by Orb outside, he took that opportunity to inflict a few more stab wounds on Orb's back, prompting Orb to let go of him where he continued floating, trying to grab on to any vines and tree branches he could find but it was too late, he was already leaving the atmosphere. Orb however didn't feel good about killing him, and despite FM's words he deactivated his BLOONS, sending Skele crashing back down, breaking his body on multiple tree branches and finally landing on top of the ship, unconscious. Now with his invisibility device broken, he was fully visible.

 Now with his invisibility device broken, he was fully visible