An Arabic Werewolf In General City

"The rain's stopping, it's about time

"The rain's stopping, it's about time." said the young man, unplugging his earphones "I wonder what Pika's doing right now...ah well, I'll just keep myself distracted with some Clash of Clans 5."

We cut to Hub and Elika, with Dweller walking sternly and Pika strutting around him like a fluttery princess, trying to break the unbreakable ice by any means.

Pika: "So...uhh...I'm a big fan of yours, sir. I was wondering if...you...still have your signature weapon with you, sir...?"

Hub: "Of course, it never leaves my side. Neverending Sorrow is my best friend in the whole wide world."

Pika: "Sir, you named your gun? And you named it Neverending Sorrow? That's the edgiest, most metal thing I've ever heard. You rock!...ehm ehm uh, sir. But I was wondering...why would you need a weapon at all? Aren't you already immortal?"

Hub: "ALMOST immortal. I'm not invinci- (title card) I came pretty close to meeting my end several times in my life, considering my heart is my weak spot. I'd just say I'm tougher than most, certainly stronger than that pup behind us."

Elika turns around to be met with claws passing by her face, barely grazing her cheek. Hub quickly delivers a punch sending the creature away, and they take a closer look at it; it was a scruffy-looking humanoid wolf, its bones were popping out because of how skinny it was and its fur looked more like a ragged goat than a part of its body. The werewolf, although looked starved, was still intimidating, growling after it got back up from the punch. It quickly lunged at Hub, tearing up his overcoat's sleeve and retreated before getting punched again, when suddenly it gets hit by lighting from Pika who points her finger gun at it and says "Bad doggie!"

The werewolf kept repeatedly leaping forward to attack both of them and getting knocked back without having any sign of fatigue, digging it's claws into the concrete floor so that it doesn't lose balance with each hit to the point where Pika's lightning finger gun was getting weaker, that was until Hub pulled out his ridiculously oversized demon-imbued revolver Neverending Sorrow, took aim, and shot the mutt to smithereens.

Pika: "There it is! He used it! Siiiiiiiiirrrrrr!!!!!!!!" she said with stars in her eyes

Hub: "Thank god that's over and all, but I expected more of a challen-" he said before being interrupted by the werewolf reemerging from the dust clouds and slicing his hand off and taking the revolver with it. The wolf changed appearance, it was as if it shed its skin and fur and became a skeleton. "It's so fast, not even I could keep up with it!" exclaimed Pika, looking quite scared.

Hub: "This must be your true form then, beast. That layer that coated you was nothing but aesthetic, trying to look normal are you? Or well, as normal as a werewolf can get...anyway, this lost weight of yours is probably what increased your speed exponentially. Hey kid, I don't have my gun anymore, so I'd appreciate it if we work together to take this thing down."