Rainbow Rocks Zone Act 3: The Dazzlings and Ember

(WE ARE BACK IN ACTION BABY, So there will NOT be a rewrite, instead I'm going to move my plans into this book and that means after the Rainbow Rocks arc, well Ember and Y/n are going to Live and Learn a bit.)

Y/n and Sunset were giving the Dazzlings and Ember a tour around the school while Y/n kept on eye on them.

Y/n: Those girls? Who are they exactly? If they have magic then why come here to CHS? Did they hear rumors about the Fall Formal with magic and chaos energy being here? How did Ember know and why can't I shake the feeling I know him.

Sunset: That's the science lab. Computer lab is in there. Oh! We're having a big musical showcase this weekend! The whole school is pretty much rallying around it.

Adagio: A musical showcase?

Y/n: Are you interested? If you know how to sing and play music then why don't you sign up?

Sunset: I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia will let you sign up.

Aria: We have been known to sing from time to time.

Ember: I've never been one for playing music, some consider my tastes a bit too... dark....

Y/n: Okay then...

Aria: We've have been known to sing from time to time.

Sonata: Hello? We sing, like, all the time! It's how we get people to do what we want.

Ember: Dear God, she's an idiot, a cute idiot, but an idiot none then less... Wait did I just say cute?

Adagio makes a silent motion across her neck while Y/n and Sunset look at Sonata.

Sonata: Wha-What did I say?

Adagio: What you meant to say was that being in a musical showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students.

Sonata: Ohhhh, yeah. Th-What she said I meant to say. That's what I meant. To say.

Aria scoffed at this.

Aria: And what you would have said if you weren't the worst.

Sonata: You are!

Suddenly they are both chopped on the head by Ember.

Adagio: You have to excuse them. They're idiots. Ember is good at keeping them in line.

Sunset then notices their ruby pendants.

Sunset: Those are pretty. Where did you-

Sunset attempts to touch Adaigo's pendant. Adagio reacts and grabs Sunset's wrist whop then realizes what she did and let's go of Sunset's wrist and laughs a little nervously. 

Adagio: Sorry about that. These pendants mean an awful lot to us. We'd just hate for anything to happen to them.

Y/n: They must be really important.

Adagio: Y-Yeah....

Ember: I believe we should be going. I believe the girls want to sign up for the musical showcase.

Adagio breaks out of her trance and gains a serious look on her face.

Adagio: Right, thanks for the reminder Ember.

She walks off and the other two girls follow her. Ember stays behind.

Y/n: Shouldn't you follow them?