Fall Formal Zone Act 8: Coming Together!

Currently, Y/n, Uta, Miles, and the (Hu)Mane 6 are walking down the hallway and as they did, nearly every student was wearing the horse ears and tails.

Rarity: Doesn't everyone just look fabulous?

Twilight: It was a great idea Rarity, Uta's song was also amazing.

Uta: Thanks Twilight, I'm just happy everyone enjoyed it.

Y/n: You two did fantastic, the two of you could make the ultimate duo.

They both blush at this statement.

Uta: Awww, Hubby, you always know just what to say.

Rarity: Oh thank you darling.

The other girls couldn't help but feel jealous

As the group kept walking, you all saw Sunset Shimmer and her goons passing by which made all of them frown while the other students glared at her, but she just smiled.

Miles: I don't know why she's so happy.

Applejack: She's got nothing to smile about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal.

Sunset Shimmer just walks past them without looking at any of them while she is still smiling, Snips points two fingers at his eyes then at the group and Snails has hinds on his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

Y/n: Guys... I have a real bad feeling that they just did something awful...

Twilight: What do you think they did?

Before Y/n could answer, they all watched Sunset knock on a door which is answered by Luna.

Sunset: Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!

The gym was in ruins... The entire gym has been trashed by someone, Sunset shows this to Vice Principal Luna.

Sunset: Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Y/n and Twilight Sparkle do something like this?

Luna: Why would you think Y/n and Twilight are responsible for all of this?

Sunset: Because I have proof.

Sunset took a folder and handed it to the Vice Principal. Little did Sunset know, she was being watched by Flash Sentry.

Flash: This doesn't look good... I gotta help Y/n and Twilight, but first I gotta find Miles, he'll know how to help get proof.

(Timeskip)

Both Y/n and Twilight were in the Vice Principal's Office with the blinds closed, sitting down while Luna is standing up and looking outside the window with a folder in her arms.

Twilight: But... But I don't understands!

Y/n: There's not way it was us!

Luna: This is clearly you two in the photographs, is it not?

She then showed the two what was in the folder, in the folder was photos of what looked like "Y/n" and "Twilight" having trashed the gym with a smile on their faces.

Y/n: I knew it! That witch! She trashed the gym and framed me and Twilight!

Twilight: Yes but-