Moving In

KATYS POV

Today has been literally the busiest day to say the least. We're officially moving my things into Johns apartment and we've been at it for a good 6 six hours. I'm really happy to be living here with him, and it's not just because I'm scared of my own home but I really do want to be with him.

It's now around 6 pm and I finally brought the last box in and dropped it onto the floor letting out a sigh of relief. "that's it.." I huffed immediately feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"It's official!" I squealed turning around to wrap my arms around Johns neck, "I'm your new roommate." I continued standing on my toes to give him a short kiss.

"I don't think I could ask for a better roommate." He smiled and I shuffled back away from him a bit.

"You think?" I asked raising my eyebrows, "Did I say think? I mean I know I couldn't ask for a better, sexier, roommate." He winked trying to play it off.

"Alright you'll get away with this one." I said turning around to pick up the box and take it to our room.

"Oh not so fast.." He smirked grabbing me as I stumbled back into his chest. "there's one more rule in order to live in the mayer household." he whispers seductively in my ear.

"What..." I whispered biting my lip as I waited for whatever he had in store for me.

"You'll see!" He screamed turning me around and throwing me onto his shoulder as he ran outside.

"John, what are you doing? put me down!" I squealed realizing he was now standing at the edge of his pool.

"No. don't you dare. John I swear if you put me in there we are done!" I threatened gripping onto him tighter than ever.

But in a matter of no time he had dropped me into the pool against my will.

"You dick!" I screamed as i resurfaced above the water and splashed him as he stood there proudly at the edge.

I watched him remove his shirt and slip into the pool with me. I could feel my shorts and and tank top stick to me and it felt disgusting to say the least.

"awh baby come here.." He chuckled and I made my way over to him once again wrapping my arms around him.

"You do realize I have to break up with you now don't you." I mumbled as I leaned in to kiss him rubbing the back of his neck with my hands.

"Yeah this is a really tough break up." He whispered as I pulled away for a brief second just to crash my lips to his even harder.

"Don't worry all my other girlfriends went through the same thing." He laughed and I abruptly pulled away.

"Don't do that.." I said tilting my head caressing the sides of his face with my thumbs. "I don't want to hear about your past relationships."

"Hey, but you're the only one that matters. You're the only one I've ever felt this way about." He said making me feel a little better but I still couldn't stop remembering what they had said about me that night. How it would eventually end with me.

"It just makes me wonder if I'll ever be one of those 'girlfriends'. past tense." I admitted looking down at the water.

"We should probably talk now shouldn't we.." He whispered and I looked up at him and nodded. Neither of us really wanted to bring this up but it needed to be said.

"Yeah, let's go get dressed and talk this out." I agreed and we both got out of the pool and headed upstairs to dry off.
....
I eventually finished getting dressed and dried my hair walking downstairs to see John sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked in front of him to sit down when he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his lap.