Elijah didn't waste any time in yanking his shirt off before sucking on her neck once more.

She could tell he was holding back as his hands tightly gripped her thighs. He wanted more but he didn't want to hurt her.

Mia breathed out deeply as his fangs scratched against her neck. He quickly pulled away, staring at the wall behind them as he tried to calm down his thirst.

Mia placed her hands on his face, "Look at me," She told him, slowly moving his neck to face her.

"It's okay," She whispered as her thumb trailed along the veins under his eyes. "You're perfect, Elijah."

His eyes changed from their pitch-black state to his normal chocolate brown. He blushed slightly as he nudged his face into her hand, "I love you."

She grinned as she pulled him closer, "I love you too."

She blushed as he threw her body onto her bed. He stood above her, watching over her body as if he were deciding his next move.

In a blur of seconds, she was undressed and he was on top of her once more. He kissed her roughly as her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

Her nails scratched along his bare back, blood leaking from the small cuts before they healed. He moaned deeply from the act, kissing her even harder in an attempt to calm his ever-growing urges.

"Fuck, baby," He whimpered into her neck as he grinded against her lower body.

Mia moaned as she dug her heels into his back, "Please- Please, Lijah."

Elijah's hips rutted against hers as he sucked harshly against her neck.

"Please bite me," She begged through choked moans.

His eyes widened slightly, "You want me to?"

Mia nodded, "Please?"

He blushed slightly as he nodded, "Tell me to stop if it hurts, okay?"

She nodded once more, this time much faster as she tilted her head back. Elijah stared at her neck, using his fingers to move away a strand of her hair before looking into her eyes once more.

His fangs ripped through his gums as her scent filled his nose. He had been waiting for what felt like years for this very moment.

He moved down, placing a gentle kiss on her neck before biting into her delicate skin. Mia gasped as pleasure flooded through her body and straight to her core.

"Feels... So... Good," She whimpered as her mind was overcome by pleasure.

Elijah could hardly think as her sweet blood filled his mouth. She tasted like heaven. If it weren't Mia, he wouldn't have stopped.

He pulled away, his tongue licking up the blood that had dripped down her skin. He pulled his wrist to his mouth, biting into his skin before placing it against her mouth.

Mia moaned against his wrist as his sweet blood filled her mouth. It, once again, tasted like the most delectable thing she had ever come across and was reminded of her previous question.

He watched, smiling slightly, as the cuts in her skin healed in seconds along with the bruises decorating her thighs.

She held his wrist to her mouth as he took off his belt and set it aside, before sliding his pants down his legs along with his boxers. Mia moaned at the sight of him, spreading her legs a little wider in an attempt to have him closer.

Elijah smirked as he leaned back down, taking his wrist from her mouth, before replacing it with his lips.

"So eager... Such a good girl," He whispered deeply into her ear, her moans getting louder from the words.