Chapter 5

In the gothic primordial church was gold, luxurious food and tableware, three hot springs with masonry walls keeping lower guests out, and teeming with a multitude of monsters from a mischievous tooth fairy from the underworld to a giant kobold. Speaking of those fairies...one was flying through a long hall with a scepter in its grubby hands.

"Today I am the luckiest fairy imp in all the world." It said to itself with glee. "Lord Niaz Aaol Gown entrusted me to bring his World Ender Staff to him. Once he sees how unerringly steadfast I am at completing tasks, he might even appoint me to his armchair and provide him with counsel. What a glorious day to be one of the ten percent to survive in that nest of cannibals."

The imp fairy approached the throne room of his lord which shone a bright yellow luster unlike anything else in this world. Although he was tiny he used his butt to creak open the door; slowly and quietly so he didn't intrude on any meetings his lord might have.

Ensconced in a gold throne with dark red cushions stuffed on top of the once solid gold seat was the great, powerful, respected, and feared to all humans Niaz Aaol Gown.

He was a very tall eldlich with an orange cape from his backside near his tendons to the cowl hiding his hideous bald, all bony head/cranium. The cowl itself was in the shape of a hood only with intrinsic patterns sewn together and orange. His eyes were the elicit color red, on his frontside where his stomach and pelvis were they were two halves of a whole shield enamoring his otherwise exposed ribcage and the killed and stuffed body of a Chinese emerald dragon around his waist. He was with his second in command, Jucket, a humanoid half-demon, half-dragon creature with jet-black sclera's with very small indigo irises and scales all over his shirtless body while his bottom half was all armored dragon legs making him a tall bipedal demon/dragon.

As the norm: his second in command was trying to convince him of how they could rule the world right now and he jilted the project for important reasons.

"Today the day we finally take over the world, m'lord?"

"Ehhhmmm...I have to learn their language first."

"Then after that?"

"After that I'm due for a massage by our best masseuse, Reullia."

Reullia was a slime girl who mostly appeared as a bar wench with an hourglass figure but large buxom breasts hidden in a corset.

"Then maybe after that, when your relaxed and properly stress free-"

"After that I will need to visit some old friends. I'm sorry, there's just no time to take over the world."

The fairy imp finally saw his moment to fly on the primordial beings lap and slid his staff through his orange sleeve under his bony armpit. Once the staff was in place, Niaz patted the pink fairy on the head.

"That will be all, Jucket."

But the humanoid dragon hybrid wasn't compliant with his master's order. He puffed his cheeks out, looked like a chipmunk if they had jagged scales protruding from their cheeks, and stomped his large right foot so hard and loud it made even someone revered as a god like Niaz jump.

"No, lord! I will not leave your side until we finally pick a day we pick to unleash genocide upon the humans teeming in the lands that should be ours and make swift work of them until they see themselves as our cattle...or our super. When? M'lord, when?"

Trying to answer that question was so worrisome it was leaving him at an impasse. Just when he was about to make a ruse that would sound so cathartic to Jucket he would relax and leave him to his thrown...there was a loud noise outside their room down the hall.