Saving a child.? Lies.

Sorry for the long long wait

TW:

~Kidnapping
~Mention of blood and violence

[Paralysis' PoV:

" You three, take care of Dream while I go out and buy some groceries, got it? And Killer, no drugs please. "

Paralysis said to the MTT before warning Killer.

" What?! Oh come on! "

Killer whined. Nightmare chuckles besides Paralysis while Paralysis rolls his eyes in annoyance. Then the child came into the room.

" Lysis! Just let me go with you!! Plee-ease!! "

The child named Dream begged. Paralysis shook his head before pushing Dream towards to the MTT with a tentacle of his.

" No, you're staying with them. Ok? "

Paralysis said to Dream. Dream whined for a bit before nodding. Dream then just walks towards to Killer and kick him causing Nightmare to laughs more. Killer squeaked when Dream kicked him before the whole gang laughs at Killer.

[ Time Skip. ]

" Boss is nowhere to be seen so I could do dru- "

Killer's sentence were cut off by a loud bang at the main door. Everyone's attention goes to the door to see Ink and Swap.

" Where's the child. "

The blue scarfed person said. Killer didn't say much. He's an all bite, no talk. So yes, Killer attacked them. Horror goes to hide Dream while Murder helps Killer. Dream was sleeping so he didn't know much about what's happening.

" We'll never tell you. "

Murder said before lunging 9-10 bones to Ink and Swap. They dodged it of course. Both Killer and Murder doesn't even know what the fuck they have to do. All these years, they just follows Nightmare's orders.

But Horror knows what to do. Horror full on attack on Swap with his axe. Swap barely dodges it. Then it was their turn to fight.

Swap traps both Killer and Murder in his blue bones and Ink paints them? Swap then hits Ink's head for the unnecessary painting.

Horror was about to hit them both but both of them dodges it causing Horror to accidentally hit Killer and Murder. Once they both were released from the blue magic bones, the MTT got into a little fight.

" What the hell is your problem?! " (Killer)

" Didn't you.. see that I was.. trying to attack them.? " (Horror)

" That is true though. " (Murder)

Then the fight continues. Swap and Ink didn't wait at all. They just immediately searches for Dream. Once they found Dream they immediately took him and bail out.

Then Horror ran into Dream's room to find nothing on the bed and he got surprised and angry. Horror just went to the healing room and lets the Papyrus guards heal them both.

Nightmare and Paralysis didn't come out happy with the news, of course. Paralysis screamed, screeches and something like that. He is mad. He is pissed off. He's ready to fucking kill the so called 'Star Duo' (The name for Ink and Swap since it's just them both).

==============================

Sorry for not updating for so long.