No more members, please.

A year after the last chapter. (2021)

[Narrator's PoV:

Horror and Paralysis work as duo first before recruiting another 2 people. One is named Killer and the other is Murder.

Paralysis wants to recruit more but notice that Dream has getting more negative as he recruit more. Paralysis goes to Dream to find out what's wrong.

When Paralysis saw Dream, he was writing and reading at the same. This year Dream goes to preschool, so it's maybe his homework.

"Knock knock."

Dream flinched. He notice that Paralysis was behind him and closes his books.

"Yes 'Lysis?"
"I've notice you've been negative lately, you wanna tell me what's going on?"

Dream went silent. Well, not completely silent. He did try to speak but he's stuttering real crazy.

"It's better to open up y'know?"
"I-I- I feel left out when you have more fwiend wokas.."(friend workers)
"You feel left out?"
"Y-yea, you leave me evyday to go on wok!" (Everyday, work)

Dream told Paralysis. Dream then tears up a bit and sniffs up. He's trying his best to to not cry. Paralysis feel pity of Dream.

How could he be so foolish? Of course Dream will feel left out once Paralysis left him 2-3 hours alone. He hugged Dream and rubs Dream's back in circles.

He then heard some sobs and felt two small arms hugging him back. Paralysis smiles softly as Dream calm down. Paralysis pick Dream up and brought him to the living room to the others.

The three of them look over to Dream while Dream is hugging and cuddling with Paralysis. The two new members laughed at Paralysis while the other goes to Dream and ask if they could play.

And once they left they go to outside. Dream was used to smelling the corpse now. He plays with Horror for a while. Like tag, or hide and seek! Dream loves hide and seek.

Infact, they both were playing hide and seek. Dream kept being the seek. He hates being the hider since he's bad at it.

Once they're done playing Dream ran back inside and goes back to Paralysis and tries to reach for him. He felt Horror's arm picking him up.

He then was hold in a baby's position. Paralysis and the others laugh at it. Dream did not feel embarrassed or any type of sorts. Instead, he feels comfortable!

Dream sat up and giggles at Horror. Horror smiles so wide. Paralysis is weaken due to the positivity but doesn't mind. He could just get more from the outside.

But it just means he's making negativity for himself. The ghost of Nightmare is next to Paralysis. Adoring Dream's every move. He feels so happy to see Dream having fun.

'Your not making it any better.'
"Oh shut up, you like spoiling him like he's a little princess."

Nightmare snorted while Paralysis blushes of embarrassment. Dream then were released by Horror and goes to Paralysis and sit on him. Paralysis smiles and kisses Dream's forehead.

Dream smiles so brightly, he's even brighter than the Sun. His smile makes everyone's day, even Paralysis'.

Paralysis took out his phone and gives it to Dream as a distraction. He goes to the three members aka Killer, Murder and Horror to break the news that they're not going to fight.

Killer looked disappointed. Maybe a bit angry too. Paralysis laugh it off and goes back to Dream who's watching a blue dog with a family?(/ref) Paralysis got interested and watches it with Dream. There's many episodes that made him sad, happy and more.

The others got interested on what Dream's watching. Nightmare then set it as an Apple TV mode and watch the kids show together. Like a family. It's quite cute for a whole group of murderers and a child.

They watch 4-5 more episodes before Paralysis and Horror gets up and make dinner. Dream decides to go to Murder to cuddle up with him. Murder was actually interested with this blue dog. It explains many sorts of stuffs that people suffer with. Such as miscarriage, teenage mother and much more.

But then Dream decides to watch the episode called 'Sleepytime'. It was all fun and games before hearing Dream sob. He thinks that it's sad since he doesn't even have a mother to start with since birth.

Killer just sat there watching Dream cry. He doesn't know what to do. But thank god Murder's here, or else he'll get scream at by his boss. Dream eventually fell into a nap.

[Murder's PoV:

He smiles softly at Dream and looks over Killer who's already trying to change the TV. He knew that Killer would probably rage and cause chaos. So he decides to go into his room and cuddle up with the kid.

And eventually, he fell into a nap too.

-----------------------------

Finally done!