Ch.2 : Mysterious Bassist and Strange Vocalist

Start from the beginning

Then she left, but she had a small smile on her face.She'll try to get his money back.

This girl is very interesting like the whole band itself.I don't think they have anyone who can make me more surprised.

"I think it's time to go home." - I muttered.

Timeskip few days 

School

I have finished my last lesson for today and am ready to leave school.But Makoto came up to me.

"Hey how about going home with the whole band?" - he offered me.

"Okay, I don't mind" - I answered.

"Awesome,Naoto and Kei are already waiting, but Yuki won't come, he has music class." - he said with a loud voice.

Suddenly we heard the girls talking: Hey, have you heard the new album from Five Times Rock"?

"Of course i have! I think this is their best album!" - one of the girls answered.

"Their first track on the album is my favorite.I still get goosebumps whenever I hear it.That guitar solo was the reason I decided to pick up the guitar myself."

Makoto smirked : "You heard it? Your playing made someone pick up a guitar."

"Yeah that's really great." - I honestly answered.

We went outside and Naoto and Kei were waiting for us.

"Are we going?" - Kei asked.

"Yeah let's go" - Makoto replied and we set off.

"Well, I'm shocked, the whole school is talking about our new album." -Kei said with wide eye.

"Of course they would, we put a lot of effort into making this album." - Naoto replied.

"Guys, I don't think I'm going to rehearsal today, sorry." - I said to them.

They understood, and Naoto nodded and said "Sure." But the two idiots grinned and started questioning me.

"Ohoho!" Kei grins.

"It's a girl? A date?" - Makoto asks with a smirk.

"I can't believe our Ichiro has grown up." - Kei continue grins.

"Yes, it's a girl." - I said dryly.

"EEE?!" - They both collapsed in surprise.

"But we thought you weren't up to it now." - Makoto said and Kei nods.

"I'm just kidding, I'm going somewhere and that's it." - I told the truth.

"Okay, as good friends, we'll finish question you." - Kei said with smile.

Finally, we arrived at my house.

"See you tomorrow, Ichiro!" - Naoto said goodbye to me.

"See you tomorrow." - I answered too.

"Yeah just don't forget to tell us tomorrow how the date went." - Makoto said with a smirk again.

"Yes, but you can just text us today." Kei answered and they left.

"I'm not going on a date!" - I called after them.

Makoto gestured "OK" without looking back.

I sighed. "They don't believe me at all," I muttered.

Suddenly, I heard my father scream: WHAT!? My son is going on a date!!?

Oh my god, I need to quickly explain everything,because I want to go to Shimokitazawa as soon as possible.