He put his wand back on Fred's desk as the diary doubled in size, his heart was hammering away as he licked his lips, opening to the first page. Fred slowly got up from his seat, giving George space.

"Could...could you get Angelina?" Fred smiled, nodding before leaving the room. George leaned back in his chair before he opened the book, Angelina quietly sneaking into the room and taking a seat across from him. She watched him expectantly as George began to flip through pages. "I had the charm for the hidden pages, figured when I can't read it anymore, you'd like a go..."

Angelina gave a smile, her tears fell fast down her face as she nodded. "Love that."

As he was turning a page, a note fell on his chest, he lifted it up to Angelina see but she shrugged in response. Opening the letter, he saw the thick cursive writing he'd missed.

Hello love,

If you're seeing this note, that means our paths have diverged in some way and you're seeking answers. I want you to know that I love you.
More than I could ever express

The fates can only show us paths we have yet to take and if you're reading this, then I suppose the path I took separated us in some way. I know you'd never see this note otherwise, when I gave you the key to this diary, I knew you'd never look through it willingly.

Our paths will meet again, I know it.
Have faith that things will play out exactly as they should. Our fates have always been intertwined and there's no breaking the destiny fate has woven.
Please don't give up hope

Because I love you, George Weasley

Please always remember how much I love you.
Entirely yours,
Harpsichord

By the second to last sentence, George couldn't see anymore, his tears fell hot and fast as he crumpled the note in his hand, hanging his head in his hands. Angelina was beside him, gently removing the note from his hand as she rubbed circles into his back.

"She knew. She knew something was coming..." George was stuttering, his breathing was shallow, Angelina nodded quietly beside him.

"You know....I think I know the perfect entry to look for now that we have the full diary," Angelina offered, giving him a nudge. She took the book and slowly flipped through, it was about a third of the way in when she stopped and handed it back to him with a proud smile on her face.

George looked down at the page, it was a very simple entry. Just one sentence filled with a bunch of scribbles of hearts around it:

I've met a few people and they're all nice, but there's a boy named George

I think I like him, and either he likes me or its unrequited

Either way, I really want to get close to him

George gave a wet chuckle, looking at the hearts around the sentence with a smile. Angelina rested her cheek on his shoulder, giving him a tight hug.

"We'll get her back someday..." Angelina whispered, her voice shaking as she cried, "want to read these entries out aloud together?"

George laughed, nodding as he moved the book closer for Angelina to see.

*****
Ginny sat beside Luna at dinner, school had resumed and it had been about a month since their return. Ginny wanted so badly to go up to Snape and punch him, curse him for not doing a damned thing-but Hermione had stopped her. Giving her daily reminders that saving Harper would've compromised himself and the Order still needs a man on the inside-no matter how much it hurt to admit.