Mineta: I failed i- wait what?
____________________________________________

Sonic Pov

I was left completely speechless by what I just heard from Allmight as a confused Todoroki weakly stood up on the icy floors we both exchanged the same expression

The guy was battered and bruised after the thrashing I gave him though.

Sonic: Wow we gotta draw huh?

I said nonchalantly.

Shoto: I....think so?

Shoto said a down as i walked up to one of the nearby camera's as i shouted.

Sonic: YO ALLMIGHT ARE YOU GOONA EXPLAIN THIS SHIT WHEN WE MAKE IT BACK! Because how does something like this happen?

Allmight: I will explain when you all comeback so we can discuss it as a class!

Allmight said clearly hearing me.

Allmight: I'll be there in a moment to bring yo-

Sonic: No need sir I know my way back! I'll guide the others back to observation room.

I interrupted before looking back at Todoroki.

Sonic: Yo that was good fight man!

I said honestly trying to ease the tension he had. But he didn't reply as he most likely just looked pissed off.

Sonic: .....Although I'm a little dissapointed that you didn't use a ice pun in are fight. Kind of a missed opportunity there man you could have told me to chill!" Eh?

I said as he huffed.

Todoroki: I don't enjoy puns.

He said to me as I shrugged as I continued to annoy the peppermint hair colored teen knowing at the moment i was being a asshole.

Sonic: Alright then what about ice themed taunts then! Like what killed the dinosaurs? The Ice age!"

I said with grin as the guy immediately gave me a deadpan stare.

Todoroki: Dude just stop!

Shoto said annoyed as I sighed.

Sonic: Ok fine sheesh your no fun man!

I walked with Shoto to the room where the bomb was held in as at some point I noticed some holes in the hallway.

Large chunks of concrete had been pulled put of place and big pieces of ice scattered across the battlefield.

My eyes were already wide at just the initial sight but it was mainly the bone room that I was surprised about.

I thought as I stared at Shoji all on the floor as Shoto joined as we stared at the multi limbed teen.

The guy looked worse for wear because bro looked like something that came from a horror movie.

He'd grown his arms out to create dozens of limbs and wings that seemed to be pinned to the floor.

He was incompased by debri and purple orbs as he seemed to be covered in sweat. He also looked to be very exhausted.

At some point his mask had been pulled down to which this revealed his face. Damn did he looked so badass I thought right intil looked over to Mineta.

Sonic: Dude.....you got your ass beat badly?

The guy was lying on the floor panting like a wet dog. His palms trembled as he layed on the floor as his mask had been torn up at some point allowing me to see his black eye.