The Comeback

Hello fellow readers your long awaited chapter is here. It is not the entirety of the usj arc chapter part 1 but it's basically the aftermath I assure you to prepare yourself for the comeback on to this story.

Will are unexperinced hedgehog prevail and survive the USJ Attack!

Well let's find out in 5.....4....3....2...1! Let's Blast away to this chapter!

Oh and to let yall know do you want some official art from me as I draw scenes from this story?

Chapter 14

Mineta Pov

Mineta felt like he was dying as his arms were not only tired but his damn ribs hurt like hell! And not to mention it was freezing cold!

And Shoji just would not STOP his pursuit!

The multi-armed teen was incompased in purple orbs that Mineta had threw. Some of then were attached to Shoji's arms, back and legs.

Some of the orbs had pieces of concrete, metal pipes and some frost seemed to cover his body.

But he still grew arm after arm leaving dozens of long appendages stretched out and attached all over the place.

And yet he was still reaching for the bomb which was currently stuck to the ceiling.

To which thanks to Sonic throwing it up there with Minetas help of course. This was to ensure that the heroes wouldn't have a easy time ensuring the win.

But it seemed to be not working at the moment as the only thing keeping Shoji from reaching was Mineta holding a long rope of sticky orbs behind him as Shoji desperately outstretched his palm towards the bomb.

Mineta was hanging on to dear life as he clutched his orbs tightly. He'd taken off his gloves to grip them with his bare hands, depending on his quirks stickiness to make up for his lack of grip strength as he held another rope of orbs attached to the floor.

The rope began to strain as Shoji began to pull as Mineta screamed as blood poured down his face. He couldn't even open his left eye by the punch he recieved a awhile back as his arms felt like they were goona pop off his shoulders as Shoji grew more arms outwards the bomb.

He used his extra foot hold the need to reach the objective as Mineta held teary eyes. Because at some point in the middle of this, the fight had become a lot more then it should have been. Wasn't this supposed to be a test!

He thought but at this moment when he saw Shojis hand near the bomb. It made Mineta think that he put all this work, all the pain he'd taken, be all for nothing!?

Mineta: COME ON GIVE UPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Mineta said desperately as he pulled back Shojis arm back.

Mineta: NO, NO, NO! COME ON!

He screeched as his voice cracked as his frail arms began to make slight pops as Shoji's body flinched a bit.

And as this happened Mineta felt overall excitement intil Shoji kept going intil.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The buzzer rung as Mineta looked upward at the bomb as his heart dropped at the sight as...Shoji's finger was on the bomb.

Mineta: N-n-no.....

Mineta said in defeat as his head slumped down as he began to tear up. He'd failed, everything he did to be cool was gon-

Allmight: WELL THIS IS A FIRST HERO TEAM AND VILLAN TEAMS....DRAW!

Allmights voice boomed in a shocked tone as Shojis head tilted.