My Own Path

Chapter 4

Thank God for the massive meals that farmers make. We had plenty of rice, curry, salads and plenty of chili and a good mix of foods.

Thankfully Kai and Mina were big eaters as well, but not as much as me though. As they were surprised by my bottomless stomach for somebody so small.

I practically ate everything on the table because there was a lot of food Kai made. And besides the best compliment to a chef is an empty table and a knocked out hedgehog!

And as soon as I finished my power nap Mina and I found a field full of large boulders and rocks.

I stared at the boulders for awhile intil I spoke.

Sonic: This place looks like a scene were Kamen rider fought a monster in?

I asked Mina as we both stared at the boulders.

Mina: This would be a pretty cool AMAZING place to do it.

She said thoughtfully.

Kai: Hmm! What's that?

Kai hummed as the older woman laughed at the looks we were giving her.

Kai: Sorry I couldn't help it but the looks on your faces are priceless.

She said as she laughed even harder.

I looked back to Mina and Kai as I shook my head. I'm sorry but Minas mom kinda acted like a crush I had awhile back.

It was honestly kinda funny but I suppressed it as she calmed down.

Kai: So, what are you guys going to do for training?

Minas mom asked as she raised her arms her over head as she stretched her limbs.

Sonic: Well I'm gonna findout how fast I am and develop more techniques for my fighting style.

Mina: And Sonic's teach me so some sick parkour to improve my acid sliding.

Kai: Well then you two better get started I'll be in house awhile you guys train?

She said as she turned around.

Ain't that the truth I told myself as I noticed a boulder nearby me.

I instantly threw a jab at the boulder as it cracked upon impact.

CRUNCH!

As punched the boulder as It quickly crumbled into a pile of rocks as I smirked at the sheer power I demonstrated.

Sonic: Well damn talk about never skip arm day like shit?

Man if I was in my old body it would've ended with my handing shattering into a pieces. But thank the heavens I was blessed to be something that's hella powerful.

And besides I wanted to have that sensation when a protagonist has super strength. And trust me it felt AWESOME I couldn't feel my hand hurt.

Feeling the enthusiasm I reared back one foot from the floor as I got into a stance as I ran towards another boulder as I unleashed a flurry of punches on it.

As I finished punching the boulder it was nothing but dust as I smiled in happiness by my accomplishment.

Kai: Wooooo!

Mina: That was AMAZING you just did a super speed Allmight punch!

Sonic: Ehhh I wouldn't compare it to that Allmights are targeted I just punched for the sake of punching.

Mina: I don't care it was still awesome! Please destroy another one.

I sighed at that remark as I smirked.