Road Trip

Chapter 3

July 1

Today was the first day of summer break so of course like any excited teenager eager to freaking let loose. I immediately grabbed my bag that had my usual things for when I my left apartment as in blur at super speed I left the apartment unnoticed. The only person who probably noticed me was a house wife looking lady who was watering some plants.

I recently learned how to move so fast any person who sees me is just blur. I honestly don't know how fast I was currently but from what I knew sonic in his younger form surpasses the speed of sound. I just couldn't help it and surely if I do get caught it's not like they have technology to keep track with my speed. Classic sonic fights enemies on the speed of light most of the time like how he helped defeat that final boss's in sonic forces and that time he was so fast be ran from the past to the future and sure he technically needed help with those gate things if he ran fast enough.

I went to Mina's house and informed her about are training spot as i started stretching my limbs as i waited for my comrade to get ready.

I was at the front yard as I reached my foot behind my back as did various stretches. Today was day I show Mina were I usually spent most of time to prepare for UA since she wanted to practice a bit as well.

I wore a custom made black hoodie and tea shirt as I also wore some black shorts with my classic red and white sneakers sonic always wears. I was gonna make sure to thank Ranma for this cool ass design. Apparently his family is famous for custom designing hero costumes and clothes.

I was kinda excited to show Mina my training grounds but why was She taking so long

I was kinda excited to show Mina my training grounds but why was She taking so long. She literally stated she had already packed for the day. I guess she was talking with her mom or something as I pulled out my phone as I started scrolling through the recent news of heroes.

As I scrolled through my phone the door to Mina's house flung open as Mina walked out with a gym bag as she wore a black tea shirt and some gym shorts with purple shoes and a bracelet on her wrists.

Mina: OH Sonic your already here that was fast? Did you happen to catch a train?

I lightly chuckled at her question since I never told her about my powers yet it was always so funny to think about it.

Sonic: No I ran here?

Mina held a shocked expression as she easily shrugged it thinking I took some sort of transport.

Sonics Thoughts: She is most definitely gonna be tripping when I show her my abilities.

Sonic: Anyway ready to go?

I ask her.

Mina: Yeah we're good sorry I took so long I was just talking to my mother about you how about when we're done for the day do you want to meet her?

I gave a surprised look and shrugged it wasn't a big deal all she wants to know if I wanted to meet her mother. It's a typical friend thing right I've never really had any friends so this was kinda strange to me.

My Hero Academia Transported My Hedgehog Academia On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara