Preparation For The Absolute Worst!

Hello fellow readers this is me I just got done playing sonic frontiers for a bit and just got very motivated to make this chapter I just learned the infinite speed boost and bruh all I gotta say is I had a lot of fun and I will add some moves from the game into the story. I hope you enjoy this chapter

 I hope you enjoy this chapter

Chapter 9

At Home

After the quirk apprehension test or was it assessment? Whatever after that happened I was berated by a few of my classmates and I confronted Tsyu I remember the conversation we had after class as I sat on the comfortable sheets of my bed. I decided to not to go to Mina's often because I honestly needed more time for myself.

I thought back of the conversation as I began to doze off.

Flashback After Class

Tsyu: Excuse me kero!

She said to me as I turned my head away from my locker as the frog girl approached me. She was relatively smaller than the other people in are class but still surpassed me in height. Her hands were notably large to as she held a cute mouth and beautiful oval shaped eyes. She held a relatively slender build as her hair was now dark sea green color, and it was very long reaching all the way to her waist as the ends of her hair tied together at the bottom to form a bow of hair.

Tsyu: Hello nice to meet you I'm Tsyu Asui but please call me Tsyu.

Sonic: Nice to meet you Tsyu! I'm Sonic as you already know the fastest thing alive!

I said as I offered a warm smile to greet her but if anyone was paying attention Ilda in the background clutched his chest as he heard the fastest thing alive apart as it looked like it he was stabbed in the chest.

Sonic: Is there anything I can help you with madam?"

I said politely as I grinned at the surprised Tsyu's face.

Tsyu: Well in a way I just wanted to talk to you?

Sonic: Hmm well ok sure lay It on me Tsyu.

I said as I listened in.

Tsyu: You probably don't remember but you saved me once.

She said blankly.

Sonic: OH that I yeah I remember I saved you and your siblings I honestly thought you forgot about my appearance if I'm goona be honest. Heck the driver lost control over the truck and was screaming like a mad man If I recall.

Tsyu: Yep that's the one I'm glad you remembered.

She said sincerely as she bowed down to my height as her long green hair flips over her head as she does so.

Tsyu: Thank you, you not only saved not only my life but the lives of my precious siblings thank you Sonic.

As she did this I was left speechless honestly I wasn't expecting her to bow down and thank me.