Cant Slow Me Down!

Hello readers this is the author sorry that I've haven't uploaded recently I caught a severe case of writers block for the last three weeks. But don't worry I'm back with new chapters I hope you enjoy.

Gotta go fast! Because I'm late for my other chapters.

Chapter 5
____________________________________________

Civilian: Argggggggggggggggh!

Civilian: Where are the heroes!

Civilian: The building is being destroyed BY A VILLAN RUN!

Yelled the crowd of people as they ran towards exit as a lot of vines protruded from the ground.

???: Aaaah!

A woman screamed as it seemed she was carrying a kid the both cried as they seemed to be covered in dust as the mothers ankle was caught by a vine. The kid desperately tried to pull his mother from the vine but it seemed to not work at the moment.

CRACK!

An omnious crack filled the air as the roof began to fall as the mother in desperation to save her child began to push out the way.

As the everything was falling into straight chaos time itself began to stop all of sudden.

Because in a blink of a eye I appeared infront of the parent and child as I stared at the crumbling mall as I saw what seemed to be hundreds of people getting caught in vines and some just running from the danger.

Sonics Thoughts: To think I would be doing some crazy slow motion shit like quick silver or the flash!

I said to myself as I looked at the crumbling mall with a unamused look.

Sonic: Damn whoever did all this is either using trigger or there just powerful? Not anything I can't handle though buuuuut?

I stopped as I gawked in surprise as I noticed something in the distance a few feet away of what seemed to be a gift from the heavens just floating in the air.

Sonic: HOLD UP IS THAT A CHILLY DOG!

I shouted as I ran towards it and snatched it from the air as I examined it closely as I quickly gobbled up the snack.

Sonic: MMMMhmmm! So good!

Sonic: Just my luck to hopefully there's more slow motion foo....wait a second I've completely lost sight of the objective. Damn I guess Sonic's personality really is affecting me in some way at least.

I quickly got my attention back at the civilians as I did a quick head count in super speeds as I put the hood of my hoodie over my head.

Sonic: Alrighty 115 people to save! Let's do this!

I shouted as i ran towards the mother and child as I stared at the vine trapping the woman's foot.

Sonic: Why didn't I bring scissors or at least something incase shit like this happened! Of course why wouldn't I expect a villan attack awhile on GODAMN VACATION!

Sonic: This is a world where fucking super heroes exist!

I spoke to myself as I quickly ripped off the vine with my sheer strength as I began to pick people up one by one as I sat them a few feet outside away from the mall as fast as I could.

And as I did that I started to notice a lot of damn things that I didn't want to see or more or less pick up and save. Not to be biase or anything but one chick literally had the head of a scorpion!