Quirk Assessment Test complete!

Hello fellow readers it's been a awhile since I dropped a new chapter well thats I've become somewhat truly fixated on the old stories I make which why some new fanfics chapters have released. And also I counted votes and apparently shadow wins by having 4 votes so yes My hedgehog Academia alternate story is coming soon. ALL HAIL SHADOW EVERYONE! And be sure to grab your chili dogs, Grapes and coffee beans for this chapter please comment and vote for this chapter.

Now I'm not goona lie I will do the other stories from the previous votes later so don't be surprised when you see Silver Or knuckles Story because this isnt the only part of the story I'm making and all I gotta say the ending is goona be badass! But that's not goona happen in awhile so don't worry. And also if your wondering if the chaos emeralds are here don't worry there all here it's just not the right time yet to reveal them just yet.

 And also if your wondering if the chaos emeralds are here don't worry there all here it's just not the right time yet to reveal them just yet

NOW LETS GET TO THE CHAPTER HERE WE GOOO!

Chapter 8

Sonic: What was that about surpassing me Turtle boy! You might need rethink those words you said after this Turtle man!

I said as I began to break dance infront of Idlya's face as I grinned at the shocked students.

Kaminari: T-Thats insane!

Jiro: Incredible!

Izuku: He-he-h-he broke the sound barrier!?

Kirishima: Sheesh poor Idlya.

Mina: Well that's sonic for you.

Sero: He couldn't had held back or something?

Yayarozu and Todoroki gave looks of interest as Bakugou eyes widened In shock as did the rest of the class somewhat.

Ochako who heard Midoryia somehow shouted.

Ochako: The speed of sound!

She said as she cupped her face in shock as Idlya fell to his knees as reality settled into the boys mind.