Battle Trial Part 3

Get ready for a action packed chapter I hope yall enjoy. Please comment and vote.

Chapter 12

Allmight Pov.

The blue menace became a spinning of ball of death as he was currently sawing through the ice as Mineta landed on the cold floor. It was honestly shocking for Allmight to see a display of the boys skill in his quirk as he noticed the other students reactions.

Kaminari: Oh boy who wants to fight that!?

Lida: He always did have skill in using his power during the exam but I never expected him to able to do this?

Lida said with a shocked expression.

Sero: He's like a spinning chainsaw!

Said Sero as Tsyu shivered at the cold temperature.

Tsyu: Kero...

She managed to squeal out as she wrapped her arms around herself as her eyes seemed to drop.

Tsyu: So cold.

Allmight wasn't really impressed by the Hedgehogs display but he was interested was on how Shoto had the power to turn an entire building into an ice trap.

Now Shoto was striding into the building confidence in every step he took his half ice costume was striking in the dark hallways. Very soon he would contend with Sonic and Mineta this would be interesting to see.

Sonic pov

I stopped myself from spinning rapidly as I skidded across the ice as I began to gain some balance on the ice.

Sonic: Bruh Shoto needs to chill out.

I said with a heated breath as to jog across the ice.

Sonic: Yo Mineta yo there.

I said as I as I began to turn the corners as I ran around the building in a slow pace.

Mineta: Y-yeah I'm here why did you run off? And since when can you do that!?

He said in the headpiece as I held in a snarky remark.

Sonic: Lots of pratice but let's not focus on that Shoto just basically frozen the damn building do you already have a plan for Shoji?

I said with a serious tone yeah this was goona be my first real fight here and I kinda felt nervous. The fact I was literally in a situation where I couldn't access much of my speed and Shoto could just create large portions of ice that cover the floor instantly was pretty scary. Not saying I would be in trouble but it was difficult running on the solid slippery ice.

It was finally my time to demonstrate the skill with this new body even if the environment was covered in slippery ice.

Mineta: Yeah the plan was when you go out to handle Todoroki awhile I set traps for when Shoji comes.

Sonic Thoughts: Hmph at least he knew the plan.

Sonic: Alright good you remember now are you sure you can handle him.

Mineta: Y-Y-Yeah! I can do!? It's so cold!

He shivered as I held in a sigh.

Sonic: Okay dude see you soon.

I said as I hung up as I ran through the halls of the building as slow as I could at to slip on the icy floor. I made sure to listen to my surroundings as my shoes made a tapping sound by how much I was jogging the around the place. And as I jogged I eventually heard a gentle foot fall as looked to my right to see Shoto behind me.