★Chapter fourty five★

Augustus costello

I have been anticipating this since I had parked infront of my training center but I stop every demonic entity in me to not screw his face up when our eyes met. He looks at me before his eyes trails to her.

"And who's this bundle of joy". He cooes, he bends to Aurora's level and smiles, the patient dog eats the fattest pun- bone

"Uncle, my name is Aurora". Aurora says and giggles, she puts her hand over her mouth as she giggles just like Indigo does

Liam chuckles before he uses his thumb to poke her stomach"Which orphanage are you from Aurora?". He asked, I raise my eyebrow at him like he's pretending

"Orph-orphanage? Daddy what's that?". She turns me to me, her eyebrow also raised as mine and her lips in a pout.

"You're not from an orphanage Aurora, you're my daughter remember?". I grit the words out narrowing my gaze to him

"Oh". Liam adds avoiding eye contact, he gets up and looks at me" So this the child that you and Indigo made. She looks li-".

"Then why did you ask which orphanage did she come from? Are you fuc-". I stop, I restrain myself from cursing infront of Aurora and ruining my plan for later.

"What got your panties in a twist today?" He jokes trying to lighten the mood, he even pokes my arm but the mood wasn't lighten one bit.

"Don't say those words infront of her, thank you and-". I sigh,"Sorry, she had a allergic reaction and as a parent I'm like so worried about her even Indigo is, as her mother". I put stress on some words.

"It's fine, catch you later captain". he winks before wearing his cap and walks away from the room.

"Come on Trouble, Let's go meet your body guard and then get you caprisun?" I said lifting her from her feet, she wraps her arm around my neck and nods.

"Are you dressed-". I knock the door to the locker room, They laugh and I scowl like I want to drop my bag and go.

"When did you become shy to-Aurora". Brett squeals swinging the door open, I put my hand over Aurora's eyes when I see he was not fully dressed like tf.

"Where!". The rest shout from inside before slowly each of their heads pop from the door and squealed seeing her.

"Ouuu, daughter wearing daddy's shirt". Tobias cooes wiggling his shoulders, he reaches for her fingers and thug on them

"God, She's so tiny". He cooes releasing her finger and mentally comparing his finger to a three and half years old hand

"Of course she's dumbass, She's three". I defend pushing my way into the locker room and removing my hand from her face once I was facing my locker.

"Where's this daddy?". Aurora questions, she looks at the roof and the sides of the room seeing it was mostly tiles.

"In sports, a players get a room called a locker room where the players rest or shower or just stay". I explained and I scowled when I heared"awnnn".

"God, I want a daughter now. Tobias let make one as cute as Aurora right now". Brett yells and Aurora giggles again.

"I'm not Oakley bruh, Go and meet her". Tobias scoffs when Brett blushes, he aim for his towel and scrunched into a ball

"That's why you have no girl". He shot back throwing the towel on his face and glares at us.

"I don't have a girl, I have hoes". He winks before he mouths me a "sorry".