"Mom, dad, i am coming."

**NICOLE'S POV**

My plan has finally worked out. Actually, there wasn't any need to throw her into the ocean but i just wanted her out of the face of the. earth.

I asked Melissa for the portion that makes a mate bond unbreakable. Yes, i know. I know it is illegal, if the werewolf council hears of it, i will be in serious trouble.

......fLASHBACK...........

"You pour this portion on your mark." Melissa said handling the bottle which contained the portion to me. I took it instantly.

I poured it on my mark. Ouch! It hurts a little.

"Anything i will be doing to Damien?" I asked.

"No, your mark is enough." She said sipping her wine.

..... END OF FLASHBACK...........

I am currently sitting down with Melissa in my room celebrating my victory with Melissa.

"Yeah, i forgot to tell you a very important information." Melissa said dropping her wine glass.

Why do i have a bad feeling about what she is about to say?

"The only way to break the mate bond between you and Damien is if a pureblooded witch makes a portion that breaks bonds, well witches nowadays are not pureblooded so you are quite lucky. Once the portion touches your mark, it is going to break the mate bond and one consequence is that you will be mateless for the rest of your life." She said. I gulped dryly.

The taste of the wine suddenly became sour.

"OK, not like there are many pureblooded witches anyway, they are going into extinction as time goes by." I said.

I am happy.

You want to know the reason.

DAMIEN BELONGS TO BE NOW!.

**DAMIEN'S POV**

I suddenly woke up. I felt a loss.

"Cayden!!!!" I called out.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Mate..... I can't feel mate anymore." Cayden replied

"What?!!!!!!" I shouted out which caused Hudson to barge in.

"What is happening?" He asked with his hair scattered all over his face.

"First flight back home tomorrow morning." I said.

"We haven't even...." He was saying.

"I don't give a fvck about any business deal, we are going home." I yelled.

"Calm down." He said passing me a glass of water.

"I am going for a ride." I said, picked my car key and left slamming the door shut.

~•~•~•~•~•~•••~~~~~~~••••~~

As i got back home, i went over to her house and searched everywhere, i could not find her. I became even more scared. I tried tracing her scent but could catch a whiff of it.

Where is she?

She couldn't have left.

The pack members were looking at me as if i already ran mad.

I ran to my house.

"Meet me right now, Gamma Richard." I shouted.

In no less than three minutes, he was in my presence.

"Good day, Alpha."

"Where's Ciara?" I asked looking as deadly as ever.

"I saw her yesterday because she was the one who prepared the breakfast we all ate and also she trained with us." He explained.

"I left my pack in your hands and you could not secure it." I shouted at him growling so loudly, i rushed upstairs.

"Nicole!!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh, you are home, Damien." She said faking a flirtatious smile. She definitely does not know where this is leading to.

"Where is she?" I asked in an instance.

"Who?" She asked.

"She... Ciara." I said glaring at her.

"How do you expect me to know?" She scoffed.

"Why is it so hard to believe you?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You that you rejected your mate for the luna's position, you are so greedy and foolish." I said shouting at her.

Yes, i know that she rejected her mate. He came over to tell me not to mark her but i told him that i don't like her either. He later on told me that she rejected him. I was angry but i did not react. How could she be so selfish?

I stomped out of the house and gave in to my wolf. He howled painfully as he ran into the woods.

I could see the pack worried about their alpha.

"I lost her already." I said to myself.

*

*

*

After a while, i saw my parents and hudson's parents come over to meet me. I shifted back to my human form.

"What happened?" My mom asked in a motherly tone.

"I lost her." Is i could utter.

"Who?"

"My mate." I said as they all gasped well except Hudson.

"Who is she?" Helena, Hudson's mother asked.

"Ci... Ciara." I choked out.

"Oh my gosh." My mom gasped.

If not for that stupid alliance, i would have been with her.

Then i turned to my dad.

"You.. You killed my mate. You killed her, didn't you?" I shouted at him. All of them could feel my Alpha's energy radiating off my body like smoke. They all moved back.

"You forced me to marry that greedy dog you call human and now you see... See this?" I spat angrily at him.

"Alliance... You ruined my life because of a petty alliance." I said and took off to God knows where.

I LOST HER!!!!!