Kushi smiled - Come in Arnav ji.

She kept her laptop aside and stood up.

Kushi - What a surprise....

Arnav - I came here to speak with you.

Kushi - Speak.....

Arnav - Why did you said NO to the alliance ?

Kushi - Don't you know why did I said NO ?

Arnav averted his eyes while she stood crossing her arms looking at him firmly.

Arnav - Kushi ji.... I don't love you. You need to know that clearly. Don't waste your life because of me.

Kushi inhaled a deep breath - Then you need to know one thing clearly Arnav ji..... I will not change myself at any cost.

Arnav felt angry for the first time and he couldn't handle his emotions - So you love me ?

Kushi smiled - Yes I do....

Arnav crossed his arms - Great. I will love you too.... We can roam together, have fun together..... But once I found my family, I will go away with them and will never turn back to you. Is that ok ?

Kushi looked at him shocked and tears flew from her eyes. Coming out of her initial shock she wiped her tears and put up a smile on her face.

Kushi - Superb Arnav ji. I never knew that you can speak rudely too..... Good..... But sorry I will not change my mind.

Arnav ran his hands in hairs frustrated - Why are you so stubborn?

Kushi - I don't understand one thing Arnav ji..... I said that I love you..... But after that I have never disturbed you nor begged you to love me back. Because I know love can't be forced on someone. Then what is your problem in that ? If you don't love me, then it's my problem to deal with that. Why are you making it as your problem ?

Arnav - Your father is disappointed because of you. Don't you realise that Kushi ji ?

Kushi - Ok fine. I will see what can I do ?

She turned hiding her crying form infront of the Man who doesn't seems to value her Love for him. She never knew her ever sweet Arnav ji can speak hurt and rude too.... How could he say that he can love her and leave once he found his family ? Is that all what he thinks her love is ? It's totally fine if he doesn't love her, but doesn't someone's feeling look so much granted for him ? She never knew this Arnav.

Arnav shook his head and went out to his room. He didn't knew how could he convience her to change her mind.

Next day -

The Trio is driving towards their office. Arohi has called yesterday and informed that her parents has asked her to stay there itself.

Kushi - Papa, I think we need to recruit a person to look after the works Arohi was doing.

Indraneel - I was also thinking about that only. You three together has handled the work that would require atleast give persons. If Arohi is not there then we need to see for another option. I will see an experienced person to help you both.

Kushi - No No, I think we need to go for a fresher.

Indraneel - But it will take time for them to learn and do things beta....

Kushi - That's totally ok Papa.

Indraneel - What do you say Arnav ?

Arnav who was immersed in his thoughts jerked hearing his name.

Arnav - What Uncle ?

Indraneel - Kushi said something na.... What do you think about that ?

Arnav turned to Kushi shocked ' What have she told him ? '

Kushi though want to chuckle over his expression sat quietly.

Arnav - What she said ?

Indraneel - About appointing a fresher in Arohi's place than experienced one.

Arnav - Fresher is enough Uncle. We can train them.

Indraneel - Ok if you say so.

Kushi - I will ask in my circle. There might be someone useful.

Indraneel - Ok.

Kushi has messaged her friends circle to recommend some fresher and concentrated back on her work.

Indraneel looked at her through mirror and sighed. It's ok, if kushi doesn't like, then there is no use in getting her married. She is just 23. He can wait another year. No problem.

Going to office she started concentrating on her work.

Arnav is not able to understand anything. Nor Kushi and nor her behaviour..... She and her behaviour travels altogether in a two different direction. He is scared of the aftermath of her love towards him. He is scared to hurt Indraneel.

He thought and thought but couldn't decide anything. So for now he decided to stay silent. If he stays away slowly Kushi will change her mind. Till then he need to make sure that Indraneel doesn't come to know anything.

Kushi on the other hand was stuck in the same mind. She didn't knew what to do next ? How her life will turn into ? Will Arnav ever acknowledge her feelings ? All this thought flooded in her mind.