"Sirius wants a word with us-"

Draco shook his head and scoffed. "Look, I'm not in the mood for some safe sex chat or to get my ass chewed out about making sure I treat her right, I'm tired as all hell Sirius... My best friend-"

"You think you're the only one who's lost their best friend tonight?" Sirius sat with a cold look on his face. "Remus is dead. I know exactly how you're feeling kid, so do me a favor, shut up and listen to me."

Silence.

Sirius took a deep breath. "You two have two options since you will be the guardians of Teddy now... Godric's Hollow, was where Aurora and Harry were both born and the house is still there, frozen in time at that," Sirius explained. "Not one, but two bedrooms set up for children. Would be a great place to raise Teddy, at least, in my opinion. But there's also 12 Grimmauld Place, my family's home, which is also your family's home, Draco."

"So what you're saying is, we have a choice of where we can live together?" Aurora asked.

Sirius nodded. "Take your pick, I asked Harry which he'd prefer and he wanted you both to choose first, says you've started the family first and should have first choice."

Aurora looked at Draco and smiled. "12 Grimmauld Place, I've sort of formed a bond with your mother."

Sirius chuckled. "She's told me... And she also wanted me to tell you that she really would like for you to stay there, and keep the house in the family, but not to let her saying that influence your choice."

"She'll have her wish," Aurora smiled big. "But, where will you go? Will you stay with us?"

Sirius shook his head. "Hogwarts needs a new professor, Transfigurations at that, McGonagall is the new Headmaster, or Headmistress at that."

Draco gulped quickly and then blurt out a question to Sirius. "What about a Dark Arts Professor? Or Potions?"

"I suppose old Sluggy could cut his classes in half, teach only Advanced, you could do first years but... It's not up to me." Sirius replied and then pointed toward McGonagall. "Also, do you really think you'd be having a graduation this year? You've missed a lot of classes. Both of you and you'll have Teddy now."

Draco looked down and then back up at Sirius, "What about the Shrieking Shack? Could it be fixed up? Lived in?"

Aurora looked at him as though she had something sour in her mouth. "Absolutely not, we have Teddy now, we need to think about him."

"Perhaps a Ministry job? I'm sure they'll be hiring now." Sirius smiled. "Maybe someone who can take a look at Dark Artifacts? If memory serves me correctly, you've got knowledge on those kind of things?"

Draco grinned and nodded. "I can talk to my father about that, and the Ministry isn't too far from Grimmauld Place either..."

After cleaning themselves up, getting some rest and preparing Grimmauld Place as their new home, Aurora and Draco had gone to a place neither had ever been. To the home of Draco's aunt, Andromeda Tonks. She had been waiting on their arrival since receiving the news about her daughter and son in law.

She lived in a beautiful cottage in the village and Aurora felt awful that she'd now be alone. Her husband and only child gone and now they were going to be taking her grandchild from her.

"Won't you be lonely?" Draco said to her as she handed a few bags she had packed with things that Teddy would need. A car from the Ministry parked outside to take all the luggage and properly bring bring baby Teddy from Andromeda's home to their home.

Andromeda smiled, her eyes a bit wet with tears, but gleamed with happiness. "I'm going somewhere I know I will never be lonely," She said to Draco. "Your mother is coming to get me, I'll be staying with her."