34

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐀
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                               𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 held ky'mir in her arms as she slowly placed her foot inside of the pool, when the water touched her feet she sighed to herself thankful that the water was warm and not hot

"You like that water?" Serenity cooed lowly with a smile on her face when she put ky'mir body into the water as he started slapping his hands against it closing his eyes Everytime the water hit his face.

"Don't be scared, I Gotchu" Serenity said as she placed ky'mir on his back holding him tightly close to her chest as she walked around the pool, she smiled when ky'mir closed his eyes letting a small yawn leave his lips.

"I'm gonna do a cannonball auntie, watch out" Leo said running out of the sliding glass doors with arm floatie on his arms, serenity moved out of the way picking up ky'mir.

"You won't go all the way in, those are preven-"

"Big words auntie, shhh please" Serenity jerked her head back watching as Leo ran towards the pull jumping inside, he frowned his face when he noticed he didn't go under water.

"Told you" Serenity shook her head staring at Kaari who walked inside of the pool holding Nyah hand on the way in, a few seconds later Samaria came out with a plate of fruit in her hand.

"I don't care, leave me alone" Samaria said shaking her head getting inside of the pool, placing the plate on the edge at she began eating it, Leo smiled swimming over towards her.

"Bad vibes" Serenity said going over towards Samaria placing ky'mir up on the ledge holding him as he placed his fist in his mouth letting his small baby talk escape also.

"He a cry baby" Leo said looking at ky'mir who began to cry because water splashed on him from Kaari slapping her hands against it, serenity picked him up walking out of the pool bouncing him in her arms.

"Leo, you was just crying because you couldn't put on them arm floties" Nyah said looking at Leo confused, Samaria laughed covering her mouth while Leo smacked his teeth.

"That's the past"

"It was five minutes ago"

"The past" Serenity laughed walking back inside of the house walking carefully so she wouldn't slip since her feet was wet, she walked over towards Temetrius noticing he was eating something.

"Let me get some, if you don't I'll just assume you don't wanna marry me anymore"

"Too far" He said sliding the plate over towards serenity putting his arm around her waist watching her pick up a fry and eat it, ky'mir stared at the food and began to whine.