15

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                      𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 scrolled through her email scanning over the various of sponsors wanting to work with her, she never thought about quitting an well paying job just to work on social media

She haven't responded to any of them yet because she felt like that's not what she wanted to focus on right now, she didn't wanna get back into working for people as of now just wanna focus her whole attention on her baby.

Placing the phone down on the counter, turning her head looking over at Kaari who was waiting for her so they could start the strawberry pope cake Serenity was craving badly.

"Open the cookie, and take the icing out you think you could do that?" Serenity asked grabbing the golden vanilla Oreo cookie, opening the top scraping the icing off with an plastic butter knife.

Kaari nodded doing the same as Serenity but she licked the icing off, Serenity shook her head with an small smile plastered on her face as she continued taking the icing off of the cookies placing them into an sandwich bag.

"Just eat that one" Kaari shrugged her shoulders biting into the cookie as she stared at Serenity hit the cookies with the palm of her hand to make them into small pieces.

Placing the crushed up cookies to the side, reaching over grabbing the vanilla cake mix pouring it into the clear glass bowel. Throwing away the box along with the plastic paper that came with it.

"Hm, crack the egg while I do this one" Serenity said handing Kaari an egg, hitting the side of the counter cracking open the egg watching it drop down inside of the batter.

"Can't" Kaari frowned, getting behind her serenity grabbed her hands hitting the side of the counter with the egg cracking it open letting the egg drop inside of the batter again.

"You did it!" Kaari smiled clapping her hands as well as serenity, who threw away the eggs grabbing the milk pouring a little in along as some water.

"Wanna mix it?" Kaari nodded her head scooting up close to the bowel grabbing the electric hand mixer, serenity helped her since she knew it would be very fast and it would vibrate in her hands which could make her lose control of it.

Once the both of them was done mixing the ingredients together, Serenity grabbed an long sliver pan spraying butter onto it so the cake wouldn't stick onto it.

Picking up the bowel pouring the cake mix inside making sure it got everywhere, Kaari dipped her finger into the bowel once serenity was done putting all of the cake batter inside.

"It's good?" Serenity asked smiling picking up the pan going over towards the oven that was already pre-heated sliding it inside Closing it once it was fully inside.