29

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                          𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 stood in the middle of the room swaying side to side slowly, while holding ky'mir in her hands giving him small pecks against his soft skin

Serenity couldn't believe she had him a whole two months ago, she was still upset about missing his two month check up since she was sick. She had to be on FaceTime with Temetrius as she watched him get his two month shots.

"Okay, I'm sorry" Serenity spoke lowly as Ky'mir started whining when he seen Kaari shifting in the bed starting to wake up, she walked over towards the bed laying him down on his stomach watching as he lifted up self up staring at Kaari.

Kaari lifted up her head with her curls around the whole place, Serenity loved Kaari hair it grew so much ever since serenity have been using a oil she uses for her hair. Kaari hair now stops at her shoulder.

Ky'mir let out sounds trying to get Kaari to look at him, once she did he smiled letting his arm fall as his face fell into the bed before he lifted it back up.

Serenity took a seat on the bed as Kaari came up from under the blanket leaning down kissing ky'mir cheek making serenity smile.

"Where's daddy?" Kaari asked with a frown on her face staring at serenity, she was hopping her dad would've been in the room with her when she woken up.

"He's in the gym, how was your nap?" Serenity asked running her fingers through Kaari hair, who found her way onto serenity lap laying her head on her chest.

"K, hungry though"

"You hungry?, Whatchu want" Serenity asked letting out a small laugh, Kaari tooted her lips up tapping her finger on her chin making serenity look at her with her eyebrows raised and a smile.

"I don't know"

"You don't know?" Serenity asked making Kaari nod her head, Kaari talking became more clearer and she also developed learning new words thanks to everyone who tells her to say certain things.

"Mm, ok let's go find something in the kitchen" Kaari smiled nodding her head climbing off of serenity waiting on her to grab ky'mir so they could go inside of the kitchen.

Serenity pulled open the fridge grabbing the hamburger meat out, she already knew she was gonna cool burger and fries tonight so she already took the meat out of the freezer the night before.

"How about, Burger and fries" Kaari nodded her head as she leaned on the island with her hands behind her watching serenity move around the kitchen while holding ky'mir.

"Temetrius stop it, I'm not pregnant" Serenity said laughing pushing her self back against temetrius to stop him from rubbing her flat stomach, he smacked his teeth shaking his head.