16

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                           𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 laid down on the hospital bed that was covered with white paper underneath, pulling the pink Amiri shirt from over her five month pregnant stomach

Serenity couldn't wait until this appointment so she could find out the gender of the baby, she was to impatient for surprises to even have an gender reveal that she might would've have in two weeks.

The doctor already took serenity, weight, blood pressure and also asked her to use the bathroom to check for bacteria, protein, and her sugar levels everything was in the green which was very good since last month everything was in the yellow almost close to red.

"You like needles?" Dr.Moore asked looking at serenity who was already staring at her, watching as she got an tube for blood ready along with an needle attached to it.

"No, not really"

"Bad thing to say you have to take an Quadruple test, this test measures the level of AFP, HCG, estriol and inhibin. Phrase you already know that means since you had to study it right?" Serenity nodded her head, this was kinda one of the hardest things she learned in medical school.

"I'm not gonna do it yet, just after I do the procedure first. So calm down I can see I'm your face you aren't ready" Dr.Moore chuckled pouring some of the clear thick liquid on serenity stomach.

"The baby heartbeat is stronger, I'm proud of you. A good sign too" Serenity smiled as the heartbeat of the baby sounded throughout the room, she looked over at the four people who was sitting on the side of her.

"I can tell y'all are excited to know the gender, what are you all hoping for?"

"A healthy baby" My mom said smiling nodding her head, Jamie nodded in agreement the both of them didn't care about the gender they just wanted an healthy grandchild.

"A boy" Tee, and Temetruis said at the same time. Serenity shook her head turning her head looking up at the tv.

"You guys ready?" She asked smiling, all of them nodded their heads getting impatient. Serenity believed that she was the only one impatient this whole time when she got pregnant to find out the gender.

"It's an baby, boy!" Serenity mouth gaped open as she felt her eyes began to water, feeling someone hug her placing kisses on her face she turned and looked up at her mom who was hugging her tightly with an smile on her face.

"I really wanted an healthy baby boy" Serenity laughed through the small cries, her mother wiped her tears kissing her cheek.

Once everyone was calmed down from the news, it was time for serenity to get the shot in her arm right after she received the ultrasound pictures.