23

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐍
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

                                𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 hissed snatching her head away from the pressing comb that touched the scalp of her head, tae smacked his teeth letting out an small laugh

"Serenity I did not burn you!"

"Yes you did, you do the exact same thing you be doing to Ari" Serenity said turning her face up as she flinched again when he ran the pressing comb down her hair, ari nodded since she cursed him out Everytime he did it.

"No I didn't, y'all never wanna keep y'all big ass heads still" Tae said shrugging his shoulders, Ari sucked her teeth taking the bottle out of ky'mir mouth making his lips form into an pout letting them know he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry tookiebutt" Ari cooed putting the bottle back inside his mouth, Yosohn looked at his momma with his faces turned up he hated when ever his mother called other babies nicknames.

"Fix yo face" Ari said pinching Yosohn cheek playfully, he snatched away from her walking away going inside of the living room to finish watching SpongeBob that could be heard from the hair room inside of Tae house.

"Who made that swimsuit you had on when shaderoom posted you?, that looked cute from behind"

"Me" Ari and Tae looked at serenity who was too busy stuffing her face with the Phillycheese steak she recently got on her way over towards Tae house, she stopped eating as she looked at them through the mirror confused.

"What?, y'all looking at me like I did something wrong" She said covering her mouth letting out an small laugh, they both shook their heads smiling an bit.

"You never told you could sew"

"I literally did in highschool, both y'all never really listened to me when I said that" Serenity shrugged her shoulders, she didn't feel the need to tell anybody nothing if they ain't know already.

"Girl that was what 5 years ago?, I forgot that"

"We'll I do see from time to time, only whenever I'm bored at mama house" She said referring to Tricia, Tricia bought Serenity an sewing machine to keep at her house but she never put it to use since she wanted something that was already broken down and not new.

"Get serious with that shit pooh, you never know what may lead you to places" Tae said making Ari nod in agreement, Serenity bit down on her bottom lip holding an fry in between her fingers contemplating on her decisions.

"I'll think about it"

"We're both 100 percent behind you, I got someone who know how to do graphic design he real good at it too" Ari said placing the bottle down on the table, putting ky'mir on her shoulder getting ready to burp him.