DANGEROUS YOUNGER SISTER!NAGISA FILES!HONOKA DANCES!ALL OF SHIHO POWER ON STAGE

Start from the beginning

Leptophyes shoot fireball purple on punch hopper to knockout on the ground as he reveal to normal. Kageyama turn back worm but he seem disappeared. He take look at charm was broken while he grab it. But Someone step on his hand to stop as kageyama look up was yagumura.

Yagumura:that part of your life is over.

Kageyama:aniki.

Yagumura:didn't i tell you?

Yagumura let go of Kageyama hand as yagumura crossed his arms.

Yagumura:if you think you can grasp the useless light... You just get hurt.

Kageyama:i...

Kageyama turn back face from him as yagumura kneel down on him and grabbed his jacket.

Yagumura:partner. We always be together. Eternally in the darkness. Always suffering.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the field, renge was doing announcer on juka and others was doing practice tents.

Renge:now we will train putting up tents. Completed it in one minutes. Begin.

Renge was pressed the time to start as juka and other was doing fastest as they can.

Renge:you're not going fast enough. Move faster. Ten seconds. Hey, why are you wasting time?

Kagami help juka out to doing camp as juka tell her friends.

Juka:camp sure is strictly.

Girl 1:yeah.

Kagami:this is... It's like she has the wrong idea.

Renge turn back to kagami and others still wasting time.

Renge:over there!stop wasting time gossping.

They turn back to renge while kagami tell her about wrong idea.

Kagami:hey, renge!this isn't training.

Renge:eh?

Kagami:camp is more exciting and fun. Are you going to make a waste of juka-chan first camp?

renge:i see... When i was in training. It was always like this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the stair, all the student was exciting to look at poster mock exam to where their own number. The girl glass going tried search her number and saw her number 1 name kobayashi keiko as she was real name. Before she was smiled. As juka look disappointed on her number 2 right now and her friend tell her.

Girl:juka-rin. Look like Someone took your number one spot.

Juka:yeah. Guess i get Oniichan to teach me again. More important, today's camp!camp!yay!

Juka and her friends was going exciting to the camp as they took off. While keiko going walk on the downstairs to leave the place and notice that Yamato was appeared.

Yamato:a reward for the girl who took the number one spot.

Yamato brought the yakisoba for keiko but she seem doesn't want it and walk passing through him as he notice it.

At the classroom, keiko was doing the study on the classroom by herself until the director was appeared front of her and ask.

Director:congratulations for being top in the school. At this rate being number one in the nation wouldn't be unlikely.

Keiko:no problem.

Director(laughed):that makes me very proud to be the director.

Unknown to them, Yamato was behind on the door as he can hear from director.