DANGEROUS YOUNGER SISTER!NAGISA FILES!HONOKA DANCES!ALL OF SHIHO POWER ON STAGE

Start from the beginning

Kagami:i challenge you.

All Baseball team get position while hikari and others watch him playing as same gatack zecter too. Aotaka hold ball and throw ball at glove when kagami swing on ball as he missed it.

Kagami:not bad.throw it harder though.

Aotaka was hold ball again as he throw ball at the gloves again and kagami tried to swing at ball.

Kagami:i will put my all in the next pitch.

Kagami take breathe for while as he hold the pitcher to waiting aotaka throw ball. Aotaka going throw ball at the glove with speed and kagami swing on ball, but he missed it as the ball went to the glove. And he landed on the ground.as they sign in disappointed.

Nagisa:that's not gonna work.

At the moment, aotaka went to the faucet to wish his face until director school was appeared front of him and impressive.

Director:that is quite good pitching.

Aotaka:director.

Director:at this rate, we win the prefecture tournaments. No... The national tournament wouldn't be unlikely.

Aotaka:leave it to me.

Aotaka replied him that leave it to him as they going win the tournament. Director patted on his shoulder and leave the place. Until Someone spy on them it's was Yamato as he feel weird about aotaka.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the stairs, kageyama on the tunnel stairs while he brought the charm and stared it. He remained about that girl glass won't rely that charm anymore as she need work harder tomorrow.

Suddenly, Someone swipe off his face to lean railing and dropped charm on the ground. He spot that leptophyes was appeared.

Kageyama(angry):you again?

Kageyama stand up as hopper zecter was appeared and he catch it.

Kageyama:henshin.

Kageyama insert zecter on his belt.

HENSHIN

he Transform into punch hopper.he jumped front of leptophyes to attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on seika school, yamato and others on the rooftop while they discuss about report baseball team.

Yamato:each of you report on your finding.

Misaki:first, About the missing choir club.

Misaki show to them with picture or choir club said"congratulated for winning the 33th national choir contest and explain to them.

Misaki:seven years ago there waw a choir club that won the nationals.

Ayano:but for some financial reason, the club was closed. That's the source of the rumors.

Hikari:that's all?

Misaki:seems the choir students who graduated are now living a normal life.

Kagami:then whose singing is it that we occasionally hear?

Ayano:yes.

Renge:about the cursed mirror. It's a bit warped, so it's angle is off.

Nagisa:just a silly school rumor.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the same, punch hopper and leptophyes still fight each others as punch hopper deliver punch on worm when he block attack and slashed on his chest to step away. Punch hopper tried to fight back but leptophyes slashed on him one more time to knockout on the ground.