Banda's dark childhood

Sunato Banda, the Angel of Death, reminisced about his crimes with pride. He masturbated and moaned like a lion while replaying Sakura's sufferings.

Oh, and how could he forget about the dominatrix? Even though he could not bring himself to murder her due to his past, he hoped she received his eternal gift. She would then spend every moment of her miserable life thinking about him.

However, his euphoria was short-lived. Like an addict, he experienced urges to commit his following murders. He was not completely satisfied with Sakura's murder. He wished he had inflicted more pain on her. Bitches with big mouths deserved a more torturous fate. Sakura's murder was not the perfect murder.

His thoughts spiralled beyond control. He found himself picturing his childhood, a phase he wanted to obliterate.

Banda's life was cursed the moment he was in his mother's womb. His HIV condition was congenital. His mother worked as a dominatrix in sex clubs. His father was hardly available to support the family. Poor Banda would often be at the receiving end of his mother's unspeakable abuse.

(Banda's childhood)

A typical conversation at Banda's residence would go about in the following manner:

"Where do you think you are going, Yamato?" his mother would holler at the 7-year-old Banda.

"Yamato? I am Banda. Yamato is my dad!" Banda would remind her.

Ignoring Banda, she would snarl back, "Am I not good enough for you? Are you going to fuck that bitch again?"

"Mum! Please stop! I do not understand what you are saying. What have I done?" the pleading son would beg for mercy.

"I sacrificed myself for your sexual pleasures, and you cannot even love me back!" She would then proceed to whip Banda.

This was Banda's usual routine. He was raised without an iota of empathy. In her eyes, Banda's only crime was that he was the spitting image of her husband, Sunato Yamato. Yamato, a philander, eventually abandoned Banda's mother for another woman.

With the absence of her husband, her mental state reached a frightening level. She resorted to seducing her son by roaming naked in the house.

In one particular incident, she only wore a collar and a pair of fishnet stockings. She spread her leg wide open for her son to see her freshly shaved pussy. She always stared at Banda like a thirsty leopard. She made him grab her watermelon-sized breasts. "Go on! squeeze them! Don't be shy! You used to drink milk from them as a baby". She encouraged him to play with her dark brown nipples.

Banda was horrified and confused by being involved in these acts. The 7-year-old Banda often cried to bed and wished his misery halted.

He looked for help but quickly learnt that his case was comical in a patriarchal-riddled world. In patriarchy, males are not supposed to cry. Males are supposed to be rough and tough. Males cannot be sexual victims, especially if the perpetrator is a female.

By 10, Banda became withdrawn from the world and could not relate with his peers. His peers were busy being kids. They were oblivious to topics related to sex. Banda developed a precocious talent in sexual matters. He was not lucky to experience his parent's love like how his peers experienced.

Banda always felt unwanted. He attempted suicide in the past, but even death did not want him. Banda thought the only way to survive was to develop a "Kill or be killed" attitude. He realised that there was no escape from this perpetual sexual abuse. He was tired of being the victim.

What if he could train his mind to enjoy such acts with his mother? If he could enjoy it, he would not be a victim. In his opinion, victims are weaklings. He refused to be a weakling. He was a predator in the making.

He immersed himself in hardcore porn and applied those techniques to his mother. He realised that he liked to inflict pain on his mom during sex. This was a way of seeking his little revenge on her. He enjoyed clamping his mother's clit. That sexually aroused him.

"Oh yeah, Yamato! I love the pain. This feels so good, Yamato!". Banda's mother even forgot her son's name. In her mind, she got back her husband, her Yamato.

By 15, Banda turned into a high-functioning psychopath and a sex addict. He killed the weak 7-year-old child and embraced his inner monster. With this monster, he would bring misfortune to those people unlucky enough to cross his path.

Eventually, his mother passed away due to her deteriorating health. Banda had mixed feelings about her death. He detested her for causing him trauma, but at the same time, he loved her for sexual pleasure. She was his first sexual experience, and one never forgets their first. His ambivalence towards his mother prevented him from murdering the dominatrix he met a few days back.

Snapping back to reality, Banda decided not to stop killing unless and until he commits the perfect murder. His art needs to be perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Now that we understand Banda's sufferings, what do you think he will do to his future victims?