Banda's art

(18 hours before Sakura was reported missing)

Sakura, the sex kitten, focused all her energy on deep-throating Sunato Banda. Her gag reflex turned him on exponentially.

While she was busy worshipping Banda's sacred relic with her mouth, he would intermittently pinch her nose shut for his sadistic pleasures.

After the foreplay, Banda was ready to ram his unholy manhood into Sakura's dripping wet pussy.

But then she stopped him.

"You are forgetting something", she said, mildly pushing his bare chest with her two delicate fingers.

"What a prick tease!" Banda thought.

"Wear a condom!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"K! What's the fun in that?" he teased her.

"Dude! I do not want to be pregnant or catch diseases. This seriously does not need an explanation", she responded curtly.

"You seriously never had sex without a condom? You seem to have a sad sex life", Banda taunted her.

She was in no mood to entertain his humour.

"Chill out! I was pulling your leg. If you want to maintain your mundane sex streak, I will wear the condom!" Banda said.

He smirked while thinking of a devilish idea.

After rummaging through the packet for the condom, he immediately turned her around to fuck her from behind like a feral animal.

He slapped those round, juicy, spank-inviting buttocks with full force. Red marks were imprinted on them. He pulled her hair. He wanted to punish her for daring to be so defiant. He was rewarded by her screams.

Meanwhile, in Sakura's mind, something was off. It was as if her mind and her body were in conflict with each other.

Her body was screaming with desire because of Banda's touch. But her mind alerted her of foreboding danger.

As the mind and body were locking horns, Banda blessed her pussy with his hot, warm jizz. By refusing to use a condom, he cemented his power over her. He was not afraid of this worthless cunt. In fact, it should be the other way around.

"Did this sneaky bastard just engage in stealthing?" she thought.

Sakura's temper flared. She felt cheated.

"What? I was surprised that you understood the difference only after I came inside you", Banda mocked her.

"You motherfucker! I agreed to condom-only sex! You do understand that this is a crime, right? You are dead, you son of a bitch!" Sakura thundered. Her volcanic rage was etched across her face.

While she was furiously pressing some numbers on her phone, Banda grabbed it and broke it.

Little did Sakura know that her assertive nature, which always dominated her logical side, could be her worst nightmare.

Banda physically assaulted her, broke her nose and gave her a black eye. He was hellbent on demolishing that goddess-like body.

"Fucking worthless bitch! I will teach you your true worth", he said while repeatedly kicking her stomach.

He chained her up.

His mind was racing on ways to destroy her, and there he spotted something that would make even the bravest shiver.

He spotted those squeaky little rats scurrying across the floor. Rat Torture sounded appealing.

"Let's see if she can still maintain her pride", he thought.

Sakura was trembling at the sight of those little monsters from hell. She wasted no time begging Banda for mercy, "Please don't hurt me! I will not tell anyone. Please let me go. I will do anything for you!"

She was sobbing profusely, but unfortunately for her, besides Banda, nobody could hear her cries.

He placed the rats on her stomach and halted their escape with a metal bucket.

"I love how you are begging and moaning now. A while back, you were acting as if you were a godsend to this world. Now you show your true colours in the face of death. Ugly bitches like you deserve to be used and thrown like a condom.", Banda said in a menacing tone.

He proceeded to heat the metal bucket. Any minute now, he would soon have the pleasure of hearing those blood-curdling screams. Soon the rats dug into Sakura's stomach for their freedom. It is every animal for itself. This pain was so unbearable that her sense of time was distorted. Every second seemed like a thousand years for Sakura. She was unfortunate to experience such an agonizing death.

Banda took a moment to appreciate his art: The beautiful mangled form of Sakura. He thought that she looked prettier this way.

Eventually, he got tired of her mutilated corpse and made preparations to get rid of her. While driving, he threw away her phone. He found a remote arena suitable for disposing of this human garbage.

This killing was a cathartic experience for Banda. This was even better than sex. For him, killing is sex. He needed to create more art.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This will only get worse for Sunato Banda's future victims. Ladies, stay safe! He has set his eyes on you!

Update: I will be posting chapters once a week